USB extension cords

So I was going through Anker’s hub, and I saw this one

which is delivered with an USB extension cord. My choice ended on another hub, but I’d definitely love being able to buy those extension cord alone. Alas, they are nowhere to be found.
Would it be possible to make those extension cord purchasable on their own? This would be great. When it comes to USB cord only Anker has my trust.

1 Like

It’s just a generic extension cord, notice it’s not Anker branded

It might be branded the other side, you only see one. Also, with the image of the company, I don’t see Anker giving you an extension cord they didn’t do themselves, it would go against their will of giving us the best quality, especially with a HUB when you’d want to assure yourself you’d get the best out of it with the extension if you use it for USB keys.
I really don’t think Anker is the kind of brand that would reduce itself in furnishing material from other company.

I’ve gotten a few cords from them that weren’t branded. They may have manufactured them, but the cable isn’t branded for some reason.

It would have to be at least good enough quality for Anker to put a warranty on it, so it probably is made by them.

No one else want them?

No opinion from anker?