USB-C questions for Galaxy S9 Plus

I need a good quality charging cable for my S9 plus but ive had far too many cables break on me. i need a very druable cable. suggestions welcome

2 Likes

Any of the USB-C cables Anker offers is good and you can’t go wrong with them. If you want a USB-a to USB-C then I highly recommend the double braided cables check my Review Here

2 Likes

Go for the premium extra tough double wrapped cables.

Not only are they tougher than the usual tough Anker lead, they have a lifetime guarantee.

1 Like

The most durable is PowerLine+ II (stronger than PowerLine, PowerLine+, PowerLine II, and Premium Double Braided Nylon). Unfortunately, this is not (yet) available in C to C.

1 Like

Both @Tank and @joshuad11 are right and you can’t go wrong with any of those cables

1 Like

I use a variety of the power line usb cables they are really nice and some even come with nice travel pouches. If I were you I would go for one that has a life time warranty that way if by some random chance of bad luck you can get Anker to place it. I have had them replace two cables for me out of the many I have ordered and their customer service was so nice and easy.

1 Like

If you would like an A to C cable, definitely get the one that @joshuad11 linked too.

If you would like a C to C cable this one is a safe bet for your particular phone. https://www.anker.com/products/variant/powerline-3ft-usbc-to-usb-30/A8163011 from my experience, its inexpensive and durable.

The USBC/USBA lead I just got from power draw, are brilliant.

Used in conjunction with the brick I got from Anker, I have fast charging.

It’s a good solid lead, but not like some cheaper leads, where it’s so tightly wound, it’s stiff and keeps kinking.