USB-C powerbank with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0

Hi,
I’ve been looking through the products page and I couldn’t find a single powerbank that I can charge with a USB-C cable (don’t want to use adapters) and that has Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
I’m looking for about 10000mAh (even 13000 is fine), did I miss a product?
Thanks

1 Like

I have this and love it. I charge my chromebook and phone with the USB-C PD port on it.

It has USB-C charging but does not deliver QC 3.0 out of that usb-a port. But I think you can charge almost anything that has a USB-C through the Usb C input/output. Here is my Galaxy s9+ pulling 6.45W out of the usb a

Phone says I’m 1 hr 40 mins from full charge on that USB-A port:

And when I plug into the PD (sorry I don’t have a usb-c meter)

I get 1 hour 5 mins:

Even though it doesn’t have QC3, I love this power bank. It’s also got 20100 mAh capacity, so it goes and goes and goes…

If a batterypack has power Iq2. 0 you will be fine to forgo quick charge. Power Iq 2.0 charges at 18w which is similar to quick charge so any power bank that has it will be sufficient for you to use

1 Like

As @elmo41683 mentioned, Anker’s PowerIQ 2.0 serves as a replacement for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0. At the moment, the only portable charger with PowerIQ 2.0 and USB-C is PowerCore+ 19000 PD. Anker announced PowerCore+ II 10000 over a year ago with both of these features, but the product has yet to be released and we have received no updates on its progress…

4 Likes