USB-C output chargers?

Do any of Anker’s portable chargers support usb-c to usb-c charging? I have heard my Pixel 2 will run better if I charge this way.

1 Like

Anker makes a few larger power banks the have USB-C outputs. Not sure what you mean when you say your phone will run better, it will definitely charge faster.
These options might seem expensive but considering the charger alone is 27.99$ and the Type-C to Type-C cable is another 12.99$ these options begin to look a lot more reasonable.

Currently, your best bet is going to be PowerCore+ 26800 PD. Unfortunately, Anker does not yet offer a model much smaller and less expensive with that kind of power and @AnkerOfficial has provided very little insight as to when we can expect power banks like that to begin to appear.

Hopefully that will change sooner rather than later. It seems as though so many people are eagerly awaiting these new releases. If you stick around on the Community for a while, we will typically have the news even before Anker’s official social media outlets or the emailed newsletters.

Hope this helps,
Josh

1 Like

A USB output vs a USB-C output. Since USB-C has a faster ability to transfer files and power, I believe what he is saying is that a USB to USB-C won’t be as fast as C Port to C Port.