[US] Win One of Five PowerHouse 200 Models!

just received an email with 20% off code, which brings PowerHouse 200 to $239.99:

1 Like

I totally forgot to enter this :rofl::triumph:

1 Like

Crapolas! I too just received an email with 20% off… oh well!

1 Like

I haven’t received a 20% off coupon yet :crossed_fingers::grin::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I got my 20% coupon.

1 Like

How about now?

@Insider

Still nothing, how about yourself?

1 Like

Who the heck won???

1 Like

@apsavarese

I have a feeling we’re not going to find out until tomorrow. That is assuming at least one community member took home the prize.

I still haven’t received a 20% off coupon in my inbox or spam folder, I’m really hoping I won.

Surprised there wasn’t more interest in this topic it looks like there was less than 100 clicks on the link.

1 Like

Yeah, I received the 20% off coupon.

Still nothing here and I definitely signed up so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I did just win 2.5 million euros so I guess I won’t mind if I don’t win the Power House.

4 Likes

:laughing: Terrible scam

I know, it’s like they’re not even trying.

these scammers must not be very good at their jobs. Don’t they know they can buy identities for like a dollar on the dark web :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I guess it’s really a Numbers game cast a wide enough net and you’re bound to catch a couple of fish.

1 Like

Well with that 2.5 million euros you can buy a couple of powerhouses now lol

1 Like

I could fill my house with powerhouses :rofl:

That would be a true powerhouse😜

3 Likes

@TheDude I have won so much money in the past year, I feel bad about it. I know longer fill out the forms, because I want to give others chances :joy:

1 Like

congratzs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Congrat @TheDude :money_mouth_face:
They haven’t asked for bank details, don’t forget to send them too! How will you get the money if not? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I just recently won 2.5 million myself, but I also won a 2019 Mercedes with insurance from gieco for one year.

2 Likes