[US] MUST BUY: PowerPort III Nano (18W), ONLY $8.99!

Anker’s PowerPort III Nano (18W) is currently on sale for just $8.99 with code ANKER18WW… the lowest cost to date and an AnkerInsider MUST BUY.

Order From Amazon

r/anker - [Lowest Price Yet] PowerPort III Nano (18W), ONLY $8.99!

Features & details

• High-Speed Charging: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port and loaded with 18W of power to charge phones, tablets, and more up to 2.5× faster than with an original charger.
  • Unbelievably Small: The ultra-compact design is just 1 inch thick, packing 18W of power into a device the size of a 5W iPhone charger for incredible portability.
  • Universal Compatibility: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology supports a wide range of charging protocols to ensure flawless compatibility and optimized charging speeds for virtually any mobile device.
  • Highly-Integrated Technology: Anker’s latest technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation.
  • What You Get: PowerPort III Nano, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).

Note: PowerPort III Nano 20W is coming soon.

6 Likes

Oh man! What a price :clap::clap:

1 Like

Wow! Great discount!!! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Load up the car! Great deal, thanks @Insider

1 Like

Certainly is a great price @Insider
The UK version has the 40% voucher available again.

1 Like

Heck of a deal!!

1 Like

That’ s a real great offer .
This dwarf is a real giant! :rofl:

1 Like

Very nice price indeed. Best price I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

Indeed… :wink:

That is too good of a deal to pass up. Ordered one, and now it’s time to pass along my PowerPort C1.

1 Like

Just ordered one for my new iPhone 11 Pro Max. Thanks for the discount on a great compact charger!

1 Like