[US] MUST BUY: PowerCore Essential 20000 PD, ONLY $26.99!

Very solid deal for a 20000 PD!

2 Likes

This is also a TechMan MUST BUY

You Will Not Regret It

1 Like

Has anyone else tried this? I just did for the first time, 23hrs after this was posted, it is odd because the clickable coupon is there, and takes whatever off, then I put the code in, it says it accepted it, but nothing changes… can someone else try and see, US. So it seems as if one of the options that was originally posted was not available, just the charger for $26. Again, weird, even though it is listed as the Powercore 20000 PD it is the one in the picture @Insider used and that is “the bundle”. If anyone can find this for $26 let me know. I already have the cables and chargers or I might consider the bundle.

1 Like

Did you use code MRANKER81?

Yes, what I am saying is that on amazon there does not seem to be an option to buy the power bank by itself. oh btw @AnkerOfficial on the Home page, Power Banks is under Other! Power Banks are one of your main products, I don’t it should be under “Other”. This is what I mean. AH HA! I got it, I don’t know why it worked this time (5th) but it did.

1 Like
1 Like

Just tried. It’s finicky.

Cart empty, clip coupon, add to cart. Apply code. Then worked.

1 Like

Yea, that’s what I did, basically like turning it off and on lol

2 Likes

Enjoy.

I don’t need it, just tested code works.

Using this 20000 now often easier to use a Powercore at home than a long cable.

1 Like

I didn’t think I would use my Powercore as much as I do when I go on trip, thanks Anker

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Another power bank to add to my collection!

1 Like

Great deal! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think the code " MRANKER81" is expired. Code isnt working for me anymore for just the powerbank.

1 Like

At least I warned!

True. I ended getting one. Was thinking about a second, but probably for the best. I got too many powerbanks as it is :joy:

1 Like

I JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR $39.99.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
@AnkerOfficial PRICE MATCH?
Should I return and re-buy?

$13 won’t kill me.
But it might.

It’s all @professor’s fault.

2 Likes

Delete from cart and try again

Nope, didnt work. Maybe code is one per customer.

1 Like

Refuse delivery and re-order?

1 Like

UPDATE

PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is back on sale for just $29.99 (Lightning deal until 6:45 PM PT) if anyone is interested who missed out on the first deal. Be sure to clip the $10 off coupon.

@PennStateFan

2 Likes