[US] Mother's Day Discount

Don’t take it on heart buddy, just saying. I agree, it is easier to convince earlier than later when they found the reality :grin:

1 Like

Oh no my friend, it was a great suggestion and works all the time with everyone else :thumbsup:
Just not with wifey :grin:

1 Like

Moms would like a nice husband and children. :smile:
All other things are secondary… :wink:

1 Like

thanks for sharing for some odd reason I never get the e-mail. Might pick up some cables kids keep on losing them :rage:

1 Like

Did anybody give their mom any of these items?

I did because she didn’t need any of it

What did you give her? If you don’t mind me asking…

Well we had a picnic through our temple on Saturday and I was too tired on Sunday so I didn’t give her anything this year. But last year I got her a dress

I bet she loved the time she spent with you and her loved ones and friends :heart:

Oh no. Here goes @AnkerTechnical changing my links again :joy:

What got changed :scream:

I’m not sure lol. Anker just changes them sometimes :man_shrugging:. I can never find a change :man_shrugging:

Sometimes they recategorize my posts (like when I post a eufy review under Anker reviews) and it shows a change but no edits.

Nope. This isn’t my post, so that can’t be it. The edit was for a comment

You can clearly see they edited the link in some way… not sure how they changed it though :man_shrugging:

Anker has super admin powers - they can add, delete, edit links and posts :grin: :joy:

Huh. Maybe they inserted the link?

:laughing: I admin LMS systems. I have the same power :sparkler:

1 Like

I am “root” and “su” as well, but if I correct something it will not work anymore! :joy:

1 Like

Have a look at the raw tab, they’ve modified it to an affiliate link :slight_smile: