[Updated] Soundcore Space NC

Good point. I guess I usually associate comfortability issues with in-earbuds, but I suppose it’s just as easy to come across a pair of over-ears that puts stress on the ears and head, as well!

finally can’t wait for the price and full specs…although it does look is not something that I’m a fan of maybe when it does come out with more pictures that will change my mind.

What material are the car cushions, seems super comfy.

Order SoundCore Space NC via Brookstone. The regular price is $99.99, but there are many discount codes available around the net. Currently expected to ship May 2.

2 Likes

I tried the Space NC last month and the touch controls were pretty cool. The sound quality was not bad, but definitely not enough to satisfy the Audiophiles out there. It’s made out of some kind of plastic, not metal.

For only $99, it is a deal for people who listens to music while traveling or commuting and want an entry to over-the-ear Bluetooth headphones.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it has active noise-cancellation as well.

3 Likes

Good to know. Still might have a dabble when or if they hit the UK, always like testing out new ear / headphones :smiley:

I’m waiting for the soundcore vortex they look pretty sweet

1 Like

Cheers for the info. They don’t look the best either but would be great for commuting or out on the bike.
Would definitely like to give them a test

1 Like

The vortex look so much better :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t know they were out already. thank you

1 Like

Wait for the discount.

Update: Soundcore is now advertising 25 hours of wireless playback with NC turned on. :thumbsup:

So I own the Bose QC35 and I used them a couple of weeks ago when I was on a ~2 hour flight and in a really cheap 'orrible hotel I knew already with clanky bangy noises.

I see the Soundcore NC curve and it seems to be counter to what you want.

What you need to reduce is not voice. Voice is your safety, it is a person telling you something important. You do need to reduce the lower frequencies of engine noises on aircraft, and you do need to reduce the higher screeching noises.

I have 3 journeys in next months, a short one and I am using the Slim+ when moving, the Life for hotel life. A longer one where I have 25 hours in the air and I was going to use Bose QC35 for the flights and then likely Slim+ for walking, and then a longer off-grid trip and solar with wired buds (Phillips probably).

Why would I buy Soundcore Space NC?

3 Likes

Unless you live with someone who never stops talking​:joy::joy:

Solved within the brain. People who do not stop talking I find I never hear what they say. A gift I was born with.

1 Like

:joy::joy:in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. I think you make a very good point tho it would be great if the NC was customizable with a companion application.

Future product request:

• use voice recognition to detect a voice
  • use noise cancellation to remove that voice.

As usual, Black Mirror has it exampled.

2 Likes

I did read where Anker was working on AI…

Scary thing is that some of black mirrors predictions are happening already like the social rating in China :astonished: