UPDATE: Infini is Now Available! | Unboxing Video (Not Mine)

UPDATE 8-18-18:

A couple months after the launch of Souncore’s first soundbar, Infini Mini ($79.99, rated 3.9 :star:), they are releasing a bigger and better one… Meet Infini!

Key Features

• Integrated 2.1 Channel Soundbar: Infini is equipped with 2 tweeters and 2 built-in subwoofers to deliver an immersive cinema experience.
  • Huge Hit of Bass: Low frequencies are enhanced in real time by exclusive BassUp technology for deeper, intensified bass.
  • Customized Acoustics: Extended 35" design is optimized to deliver the same stunning sound whether wall mounted or placed in front of your TV.
  • Input Options: Connect physically via the optical, digital coaxial, or AUX connections. Alternatively, stream wirelessly via Bluetooth.
  • Optimized Audio: Use Infini’s remote control to switch between music, movie, and dialogue modes to tailor the sound output to your entertainment.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s flagship soundbar is available to order right now via Amazon US for a price of $99.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Will you be counting on Infini to raise the bar? Let us know!

Here’s an unboxing of the soon-to-be-released Soundcore Infini I came across on YouTube:

And their full, written review.

PS - This is my last post here before school starts, so I won’t be quite as active on the forums over the next several months. With that being said, I will still do my best to keep you all up-to-date on the latest releases from Anker!

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing the video! The Infini is about to be released soon. Stay tuned to the new product news on the Anker community!:grin:

4 Likes

Nice video, thanks 4 sharing :blush:

2 Likes

I have the Infini Mini and I absolutely love it! It’s a nice low-price option to the speakers on your TV. It’s not intended to replace a full surround sound system, but perfect for a bedroom, small apartment, etc.

My only disappointment with these soundbars is that Anker didn’t incorporate their battery technology into them. Cords are annoying! It would be awesome if Anker could give an option to either use an AC cord or charge an internal battery.

2 Likes

I see what you did there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anker products speak volumes when it comes to quality and customer service

1 Like

Darn, I was hoping for him to show us how it works.

1 Like

I really want to know how good or bad it is compared to high end soundbars in the market. The price point for anker soundbar is sweet but sound is the most important thing.

2 Likes

I see what you did there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (@tiagomota :laughing:)

1 Like

Infini is now available!

https://amazon.com/dp/B07F7VQX87

1 Like

Thans for sharing

UPDATE 8-25-18:

There are now three 5 star reviews on Amazon, and Poc Network has published their full, written review here.

1 Like

why all the fake reviews?

I was looking to set up my Anker Infiny with a universal remote and was wondering if there were codes published for getting it set up for this purpose.

Your best bet is to go through all available codes until you figure out which one works…

Or you can email support@anker.com and ask them if they now of any code that will work

Too bad it doesn’t have HDMI input for higher quality audio and ARC compatibility. Guess I will wait for the next release for this. Will be skipping this one.

1 Like

Would ARC through HDMI really be higher quality than optical?

Yes,
“Both can pass multi-channel audio, like Dolby Digital. Both cables can be had pretty cheap. The biggest difference is that HDMI can pass higher-resolution audio, including the formats found on Blu-ray: Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio. These formats can’t get transmitted across optical.Mar 13, 2014
HDMI vs. optical: Which digital-audio connection to use? - CNET”

and it would allow for any tv with Anynet+/ARC to control
Basic functions like power and volume.

I originally thought Optical Superior to HDMI but I guess times have changed​:man_shrugging::thinking::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can’t ever recall using an optical cable for any entertainment device…been HDMI all the way…often used to look at the squared port and think, why do they include this or even who actually uses them :sunglasses:

I have been using optical cables since the late 90s before HDMI existed first with my CD to minidisc then DVD players and my surround sound system in the early 2000 and now with my TV and soundcore/Bose sound bars and optical cable from my cable box to my Bluetooth transmitter.

There are still a lot of advantages and using in optical versus HDMI although it doesn’t carry advanced surround sound signals the cable doesn’t degrade and the signal is more than enough for most Sound Bars. Optical cables are also immune to outside interference.

1 Like