[New Releases] Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 with PowerIQ 2.0 AND eufy RoboVac 15C

Anker is releasing an upgraded version of their PowerDrive Speed 2 (rated 4.7 :star:) car charger… Take a look!

Key Features

• Double Up: Dual ports pump out 30W total—enough for both driver and passenger to access high-speed charging.
  • From 0 to 80% in 35 mins: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 2.0 technology charges compatible devices 4 times faster than standard chargers.
  • Universal Compatibility: Designed with flawless compatibility in mind for all your mobile devices.
  • Superior Safety: Exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides complete protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: PowerDrive Speed 2 with PowerIQ 2.0, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Input: 12V / 24V ⎓ 4A Output: 5V==2.4A/9V==1.67A/12V==1.25A Dimensions: 65 × 35 × 35 mm Weight: 35g

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerDrive Speed 2 with PowerIQ 2.0 is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $19.99, and should begin shipping on October 24.

Eufy’s release of RoboVac 15C is finally here… Check out these pictures!

Pricing and Availability: eufy’s RoboVac 15C is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $279.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited ATTM.

#Let us know which new product you’re most excited about!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Love your always more up to date than I can ever find anywhere else!

1 Like

Man… I really want to try a robovac… Having 5 kids, we literally vacuum our carpets and kitchen daily! It would be awesome to tell Alexa to send the robot to do it. Looking forward to what users have to say about the RoboVac 15C. Does the RoboVac 15C have support for Google Home? I didn’t see it listed.

1 Like

I’m not sure about this one, but other eufy RoboVacs have been compatible with Google Assistant.

How did you end up with 5 kids? That sounds like an accomplishment to not want to leave them! Good job!

2 Likes

:clap: I agree!

2 Likes

Haha… my house is crazy… kids and Anker products all over the place. I need to get a new charging station for all the kids tablets. (Ages are 1 month, 2, 4,7,8). This is why I need a robovac so bad!

2 Likes

UPDATE

[quote=“joshuad11, post:1, topic:62966”]
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerDrive Speed 2 with PowerIQ 2.0 is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $19.99, and should begin shipping on October 24.
[/quote] https://amazon.com/dp/B07H4LH6P7

2 Likes

UPDATE

Wow… that’s a bit higher than $279. I’m going to wait yet and hope to win one or maybe BF deals. I am seeing $372.

1 Like

White RoboVac 15C Coming Soon…