[Upcoming Release] Security Smart Lock Touch

Initially announced last October at Anker OnBoard, eufy Security is finally preparing to release its first door lock… Take a look at Smart Lock Touch!

Features & details

• 4 Ways to Unlock: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
  • Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
  • Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
  • All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
  • Easy to Install: You can install Smart Lock Touch in just 15 minutes, all by yourself, and using only a screwdriver—saving you money on calling a contractor.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Smart Lock Touch should be available to order later this month from amazon.com for $179.99 with frequent discounts to $169.

Have you been waiting for eufy Security to release its first door lock? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

7 Likes

Hey @Insider
Is this one kit (an inside and outside part) or two locks/options?
Do you know if this is likely to be mains powered or battery?
In very keen on this kind of electronic lock for the garden gate and shed.

1 Like

Right so also see it at FCC.

Puzzle, why not remote Wifi, or Homebase, control?

1 Like

Looks good, looks like it is the front and back of the same SmartLock?

1 Like

two pieces, inside+out.

(spot the person in the mask)

The obvious weakness is not what is said, it does not Wifi connect (direct, or via Homebase) so you cannot send unlock instructions like if you also bought the video doorbell.

So you interact purely locally, no integration with anything remote.

2 Likes

Missing integration for IFTTT or Homekit is a downside… No integration to eufy Security app too??

May be product for security focused individuals

2 Likes

One kit (inside and outside)

It is powered by 4 AA batteries (estimated yearlong battery life), but a portable charger can be used to unlock Smart Lock Touch when it is out of power.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Yes, it does! Look here:

2 Likes

Thank you for the detail… I should have mentioned more clearly… While completely away from home, connected over internet, like you can control Lumos Bulb or Robovac.

Bluetooth means again you have to be local.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: may be replied on different thread

1 Like

I’m interested on this product. Can’t wait to see reviews!

1 Like

Perfect, thank you @Insider :+1:t2:

1 Like

Why would that ever be necessary? There are multiple ways to unlock!

Yeah, I hate it when that happens!

unlock:

• local fingerprint
  • local pin
  • local phone, app, BT
  • remote

Obvious flaw.

No.

For a door, all locks must unlock, so any lock you cannot control at the same level must be left unlocked.

1 Like

Ooooh this looks clean

2 Likes

Lovely looking Smart Lock :ok_hand:t2:

Will look great next to the doorbell.

Problem with my current door and most UPVC doors is the lock is in the middle of the door so would look odd down by your waist.

I need something more like the Conexis

2 Likes

I would fit one to my room door :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it would be great if Anker could send one of these to the lockpickinglawyer to see how good it is.

3 Likes

Is the surface oleophobic? I worry about fingerprints giving away the combination.

2 Likes