[New Release] PowerPort PD 2 is Now Available!

Anker continues to expand their USB-C PD wall charger offering with PowerPort PD 2… Take a look!

Key Features

• Next-Gen Speed: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, and loaded with 18W of output power to give the latest iPhones a full-speed charge.
  • Two-in-One: With 1 USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 USB port with Anker’s PowerIQ, you’re ready to charge two of your devices simultaneously.
  • Size Matters: All this power comes installed in a pocket-friendly compact body, to go wherever the journey takes you.
  • Universal Compatibility: Charge virtually all your mobile devices at maximum speed with USB-C and standard USB input.
  • What You Get: PowerPort PD 2, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Specs are identical to PowerDrive PD 2.

Input: 12V / 24V ⎓ 4A USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A (max.) Dimensions: 62 mm × 63 mm × 29 mm / 2.44 in × 2.48 in × 1.14 in Weight: 133 g / 4.69 oz

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort PD 2 will be available to order via Amazon US soon. Feel free to speculate potential cost.

Be sure to share your thoughts on this wall charger!

9 Likes

Man what a missed opportunity, they could have offered this with a higher PD output and IQ 2.0

1 Like

I disagree. That’s what this is for. This is a more compact, and likely cheaper option for those who don’t need that much power, but still want PD.

2 Likes

Thanks, I forgot about that one.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Hopefully this would be available to Canadian also.
The 1st gen model has been out for a while. However, there was no stock in Canada Amazon

2 Likes

Didn’t I win one of them a while back?
This is why I hope to succeed in this week’s PD, so I can get a cable that’s better than the £2 one I bought, and test it properly.

1 Like

What’s the difference between this one and the previous one? - https://www.anker.com/products/variant/wall-charger-usb-c/A2625121

1 Like

Whoa, this looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Meh, this just looks like more rebranding.

1 Like

Smaller pocket / travel-friendly and lower output

2 Likes

I was gonna a say, what’s the difference between this n the one earlier in the year?

This one has an 18W USB-C PD port and a 12W USB-A PowerIQ 1.0 port.
The other one has a 30W USB-C PD port and an 19.5W USB-A PowerIQ 2.0 port.

2 Likes

Can we expect a black version of this charger (to match all my other Anker gear)???

Any news on the USB C to Lightning cables???

There’s a decent chance, but I cannot say for sure?

Still waiting on Apple…

Thank you for sharing this I’m going to pick one up att bestbuy tomorrow.