[New Release] PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub Now Available!

Announced at CES in January 2018, Anker has finally released PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Big Expansion: Designed with a USB-C output cable, 4 USB-A ports (1 for charging and 3 for data transfer), and an HDMI port.
  • Simultaneous Charging: Connect the included power cord to the wall to enable a total 37.5W of charging. Get up to a 30W charge for your USB-C laptop via the USB-C output cable and get a maximum 7.5W charge for your phone via the 1st USB-A port.
  • Crystal-Clear Display: Stream media to an external display in resolutions up to 4K@30Hz via the HDMI port.
  • What You Get: PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub, 1.5 m AC power cord, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub is available to order now from amazon.com for $75.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Have you been waiting for Anker’s PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

5 Likes

I don’t see much use for this in 2020- with it having 4 USB-A ports.

2 Likes

Perhaps why it was announced in 2018 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Agree, the should cancel this

2 Likes

Wow that was quick!

2 Likes

Hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha

Two years and counting…

Admittedly not as bad as PowerCore+ II, though.

1 Like

How long did that one take?

1 Like

Announced in 2017 and still waiting…

1 Like

This seems like a solution in search of a problem at this point. Insufficient pass-through power and poor port selection leaves this one a hard pass.

1 Like

I like the concept, though — with a built-in charger. Hope we see an upgraded model with improved specs.

1 Like

@Insider any updates on the newer 8-in-1 hub

1 Like

Not really… Release seems imminent!

1 Like

Yikes! I’d be surprised if it even releases at this point

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

USB-C Everything :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You think that’s exciting, you should see what’s next!

First announced in 2011 and released shortly. Guess the price!

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub is now available to order from amazon.com for $75.99 and should begin shipping immediately.