[New Release] PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 is Now Available!

Anker is preparing to release its first all-in-two hub… Take a look at PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Massive Expansion: Expand your MacBook’s 2 USB-C ports into 1 Thunderbolt USB-C port, 1 USB-C data port, 2 USB-A ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 SD card slot, and 1 microSD card slot—all from one ultra-compact hub.
  • High-Speed, High-Def: A Thunderbolt 3-enabled USB-C port supports huge charging power up to 100W, data transfer up to an astounding 40 Gb/s, and media display at resolutions up to 5K.
  • Multi-Monitor Display: The HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@30Hz while the Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
  • What You Get: PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $59.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first all-in-two hub? Be sure to let us us know with a reply!

6 Likes

Those who own such a Mac-book might use it.
A very limited market so far.
If Apple changes the sockets of a newer model?

1 Like

Cool item. Unfortunately I have no need for it

2 Likes

Very compact and small. I don’t own a Mac, but hope others find it useful!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the details!!

I saw a very very similar hub last week at my office colleague’s desk … missed to find the brand though. will try to get that detail next week.

1 Like

Seems interesting to say the least. I feel like anker has too many data hubs…

1 Like

Found it…

1 Like

Eerily similar…

1 Like

Twins! :rofl:

2 Likes

Been quite a few similar ones on the market for the past few years, used to have a EgoIggo version myself before switching to the Anker models with cables…looks good in theory but the amount of accidental disconnects I got when a cable moved the hub and/or just having to hold the hub so you could disconnect a connected item…became too much of an annoyance.

1 Like

I feel this should have had a better design than what is already available in the market, the resemblance is a bit too much to ignore.

Anyway, glad that Anker is getting more of these into market.

2 Likes

Who ever knows were those “things” are developed,
designed and where do they come from at last.

Many mysteries on those markets.
We all know! :wink:

2 Likes

Next thing coming from Anker???

2 Likes

There should be a built in solution!
“Dremel” …hehehe!

1 Like

That’s cool and interesting, where did you find this?

Is it Anker Dock?

Not an Anker Dock, found it on Kickstarter

2 Likes

I wonder why they haven’t done this yet

Our Thunderbolt USB-C port build in 3 functions, most similar products on the market do not have this feature.:blush:

3 Likes

That’s a great feature :clap::clap:

1 Like

Now that’s a good differentiator! :+1:

1 Like