[Upcoming Release] PowerCore Solar 10000

Each time it’s charged and discharged while hot, the normal oxidation which occurs slowly is accelerated so it dies faster.

There isn’t so much a temperature it won’t work at.

com-optimize%20(6)

1 Like

Same is with solar panels on car tops.
They can help a little.

But big effort -> less efficiency

But dont you only get 14 days to submit your review @Shenoy?
That would need to be extended by a considerable amount, especially here in the UK :rofl:

2 Likes

Indeed, potentially by months.

These smaller solar panels have a minimum brightness of sun to produce net energy for recharge which you not get at high latitudes for months.

“I live in Edinburgh, I pointed it at the sun every day, it took from October til April to fully recharge” :wink:

2 Likes

Not a product for me but I’m interested in seeing real life reviews about the product

2 Likes

Just landed on amazon.co.uk

1 Like

My estimate was almost close :smiley:

2 Likes

10 PB’s to you @Shenoy :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Temperature not stated.

What it does when above the unstated temperature, is not stated.

How much energy lost while above the unstated temperature, is not stated.

1 Like

Also, the marketting image on Amazon for this product does not look proper… something wrong

The lights are only the 3 LEDs shown here …

How is the light from these 3 LEDS illuminating the person’s head and showing up so bright (see the red circled area) and how it is held…

Did they use this PowerCore Solar 10000 for this image or some other product :wink: … there are too many listed on the Amazon link posted :rofl:

2 Likes

Good candidate for testing in truth.

Could be well engineered. But engineering they didn’t share in the Amazon post.

1 Like

It’s got a special shield with a temperature symbol built in, so it’s all good, the heat will see that and moderate itself :joy:

Here we see the 180 lumens in full effect.
Ideal for a walk in the woods? Personally I’d prefer my LC40! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

but it still does not explain how the 3 LEDs managing to illuminate the person holding the PowerSolar 10000… shouldn’t it be positioned away from him, the way these LEDs are structured?

this is bit skeptical

The image below looks perfect, light is pointed away from the person holding it like a flashlight, but not the one above I posted

2 Likes

Not for me in Canada :-1:

1 Like

Phew. Relieved. It’s high temperatures. Not moderate temperatures. That’s all the vagueness and ambiquity removed.

So, the test plan…

Wonder what’s the heatshield is made of?

2 Likes

Hey @professor
Moderate not moderate :face_with_monocle:
As in it will see the symbol and moderate it’s temperature.
Not the temperature being moderate.
I guess as I’ve had to explain it, it was a rubbish joke :cry:

1 Like

We’re pulling legs.

But seriously, this could be a fantastic product, it could have unique innovation, which can be objectively measured.

Temperatures can be measured, energy stored can be measured. All claims can be made and verified.

But this this vagueness gets my default view, it’s not true claims until a review verifies.

2 Likes

This item should be giving to a couple of our community members who have proven to be good reviewers so we can hear their honest thoughts

2 Likes

No better candidate than @professor :grin: but test it during summer or extend the testing time period

3 Likes