[Upcoming Release] PowerCore III 10000 Wireless

Anker is preparing to release its first wireless portable charger with USB-C output… Take a look at PowerCore III 10000 Wireless!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Portable Wireless Charging: Qi-certified to provide up to 10W of wireless charging power to phones, earbuds, or other devices on the go.
  • High-Speed USB Charging: Connect to either the USB-C or USB-A port to give your phone or tablet a powerful charge up to 18W.
  • Desktop Mode: Use PowerCore as a wireless pad by connecting to a power supply via the USB-C port. Charge your device wirelessly while giving PowerCore’s internal battery a full recharge.
  • What You Get: PowerCore III 10K Wireless, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore III 10000 Wireless will be available to order soon from amazon.com for $49.99.
Are you interested in Anker's PowerCore III 10000 Wireless? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
11 Likes

Looks good. Wonder what the difference will be between wireless and wired charging

1 Like

No PD over wireless charging. Guessing its going to have wireless and a PD in/out type c port and one type A

Edit Just looked at the pic🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Do you mean in terms of efficiency?

1 Like

Do you know if the PD is just input, or input and output?

2 Likes

The obvious ones.

Wired, 20Ah 18W in+out.

The unknown is it 7.5W or higher wireless? Two ways this could be constructed.

Metal sides and underneath with ceramic top, 10W-11W wireless, launch price $54-$58, discounted price $33-$35

All plastic, 7.5W wireless, launch price $50, discounted price $30-$31.

4 Likes

I am very much interested in this, 7.5W fast charging via the Wireless would be the best thing! Look forward to hearing updates on it

thanks @Insider for the information!

1 Like

Just what I’ve been waiting for @Insider
@professor predicted something better will come quickly after the first wireless PowerCore was released. For once I glad I kept my money in my wallet!

1 Like

99% sure it’s PD input and output.

2 Likes

Ooooo I’m kind of interested a lot depends on if it’s pd input and output because if it’s just pd in then I don’t really think I’ll go for it. Also depends on the price but definitely happy to see the pd port being added

1 Like

Hope it’s 10w wireless this time around

2 Likes

Being a PD, what is the price expected for it, $55 ~$60?

1 Like

Depends on the wireless Wattage. To handle the thermals of 10W it has to be metal sides+bottom to conduct the heat away, that adds about $2-$3 cost, for that to be 40% off, means the launch price has to be $4-$5 more. If it’s 7.5W, given it’s dimensions, can be done with plastic so launch price $4-$5 less.

99% confident 18W PD in+out.

You say $55-$60, we’re agreeing within $1-$2 difference, I got $54-$58.

2 Likes

Hope the price stays in that range :smiley: This is something I may invest on getting one for home

1 Like

Yep efficiency wise

1 Like

Yes @ikari04warrior same here.
10w would be fine, 15w would be better as it’s the fastest my mobile will charge at wirelessly.

1 Like

The fastest my S10+ can wireless charge is 12w. I’m ready to upgrade soon, but I’m hesitant because newer Samsungs don’t have the headphone jack anymore :sob:

2 Likes

Ah heck yeah! This is the ultimate combination of form and function. Can’t wait to get it!

1 Like

Thats correct @ikari04warrior
For those that have a good pair of headphones with the 3.5mm i can see why thats a concern. But i think that’s the way most mobile manufacturers have gone or are going.
My S20 came with a decent pair of headphones that connect via the USBC port.
To be fair i use the wireless now and keep the wired set as a backup.

1 Like

I have not used wired charging, not once with my iphone 11 pro… The condition now suits, with phone sitting on the wireless charging stand… This wireless charger should solve issues in the long term

One modification i would to see on this wireless charger is to have some kind of grip to hold the phone tight in place… Some kind of notch or a elastic strip… Or something similar

4 Likes