[New Release] PowerCore Essential 20000 is Now Available!

Anker just released another portable charger without USB-C output… take a look at PowerCore Essential 20000!

Features & details

• Ultra-High Capacity: The massive 20,000mAh capacity provides more than 5 charges for iPhone XS, almost 5 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, more than 3 and a half charges for Huawei P30, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
  • Advanced Charging Technology: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power accessories.
  • Simultaneous Charging: Twin USB ports allow you to charge two devices at the same time.
  • Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: Anker PowerCore Essential 20000, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (USB-C cable and Lightning cable not included)

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore Essential 20000 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest portable charger without USB-C output? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

Dual input means faster recharge?

1 Like

Nope! Not truly dual input. Either micro-USB or USB-C; you can’t use both simultaneously.

So 8 hours recharge?

1 Like

That’s bad… So how long does it take to charge Powercore Essential with USB-C alone

1 Like

10.5 hours.

1 Like

I like this one. I have to many large cap power banks and will have to give away one before I can get this one. But its going on the wish list.

1 Like

That looks like something that could be useful during a power outage.

1 Like