[Upcoming Release] Official Silicone Cover for Astro

Nebula is preparing to release official silicone covers for Astro… Take a look!

Features & details

• Official Design: Developed by Nebula exclusively for Nebula Astro.
  • Added Protection: Shield’s Astro against scratches, scraps, and other day-to-day scuffs.
  • Unobstructed Protection: Protects the vital parts of your Astro while keeping the USB and HDMI ports free for easy access and charging.
  • Pick Your Color: Available in red, white, and blue for an added personal touch.
  • Non-Slip Material: The composite silicone material ensures you never lose hold of your Astro.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula's Official Silicone Covers for Astro will be available to order from amazon.com soon. Feel free to speculate the potential cost.
Are you interested in Nebula's upcoming silicone covers for Astro? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
8 Likes

Yaaaay!!

This was one of inputs I ( my daughters) provided during the beta testing!! Wish i could share the emails :sunglasses:

Looking forward to release of these… blue one Looks good!

3 Likes

Wait, you have 2 Astro projectors?!

What are the antlers for? :joy:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he gave one away I had asked the same thing when I read his review about beta testing

2 Likes

Interesting…

1 Like

Yes, beta testing (review here) and one from the Nebula contest.

I “had” 2 Astro projectors, have given away the second one to a family member 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Nice concept :ok_hand:

1 Like

Way toooo cool… I really like the antennae

1 Like

Astro ears, love it :laughing:

1 Like

Aww, its got ears…cute :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Those are so darn cute!!!

1 Like

Those are pretty cool! I like them :+1:

1 Like

I love those!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Any guesses on price?

1 Like

If I had one, I definitely would get this. Can never have enough protection when you have little gremlins…I mean kids :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes