[New Release] Magnetic Cable Holder Now Available!

Anker has just released its first magnetic cable holder… Take a look!

Features & details

• Tidy Your Workspace: Get your cables under control with the Anker Magnetic Cable Holder. Keep your desk clutter-free for a clean, ordered workspace.
  • Stick to Any Surface: The strong adhesive sticks to almost any smooth surface, including wood, marble, metal, glass, and more.
  • Restick and Reuse: Not happy with the location of your cable manager? Simply remove it, wash the adhesive, air dry, and restick a maximum of 10 times.
  • For All Cables: The built-in magnet keeps Lightning and MagSafe cables firmly in place, while the 5 included magnetic clips secure any 3.5 mm cable.
  • Install in Seconds: Simply clean the area where you intend to stick the cable manager with a cloth, remove the adhesive tape, and place down.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Magnetic Cable Holder is available to order now from amazon.com for $9.99 and should begin shipping on August 31.

Are you interested in Anker's magnetic cable holder? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
13 Likes

Great product :+1:t2:
I can see this selling well if marketed correctly.

2 Likes

Question of the price.
And I would print the “ANKER”-logo in another color .

So it would look more attractive.

5 Likes

For me this is a £10 item.
It needs to be cheap enough for people to buy just to try!
As with all these sorts of things, some work really well while others are really poor.

3 Likes

I’d be interested, depending on the price of course. These would make great gifts for community members that have reached a certain level. :wink:

6 Likes

That’s an idea.
But there should be really more “color” on it.

4 Likes

Like level 8 you mean @Nhi :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Maybe coloured versions to match the cables.
Black, white, grey and red version.

4 Likes

Ja Paul, good idea.
Makes much sense.
(Shall we both open a design studio?) :smile:

4 Likes

Or work for the Marketing Team :+1:t2:

4 Likes

If so, we will take Charlie in our team.
(So all things will get more colored I suppose :grinning:)

Tell him & your wife greetings from the “senior member” Franz :rofl:

3 Likes

I like the idea @paulstevenewing @Nhi
Definitely price will play the role in these type of accessories…

4 Likes

I like this, wo I ld be gandy in and around work desk/ workbench and around the living room couch/recliner. I have a bunch of little neodymium magnets glued to the Anker velcro straps that does this, but its a bit unsightly and this looks much better

2 Likes

This looks good, would have liked to see more than 5 cable holders,

@Nhi I like this idea for gifts for community members :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Debs and Charlie now bow down at the mention of your name :grin:
Charlie said silver for the cable holder base with blue square bits and writing. Don’t mind the sound of that and fits the brands existing blue colouring.
Not bad for a 7 year old :+1:t2:

3 Likes

The early kids learn about the better!

3 Likes

Wil, definitely be interesting to see the pricing on this but definitely a nice idea. Would be cool since Anker sells so many cables that they are starting to go into cable management

2 Likes

Agree on that. Similar to T-Shirt last year and backpack if I remember for 13+ (could be wrong about the level).

1 Like

@Chiquinho @paulstevenewing I definitely agree on the colors. Right now it’s too blue for me. Some combination of colors that’s not too - let’s say vibrant like Q10 - would be nice to see. Silver/White and blue sounds good combo :+1:

3 Likes

I can see you using it for your medusa :joy:

2 Likes