[New Release] Apollo | Nebula’s First Projector with Seamless Touch Controls is Now Available!

Nebula just released its first projector with an interactive touch panel… Take a look at Apollo!

Features & details

• Seamless Touch Controls: Browse your entertainment with pinpoint precision. Apollo’s transparent touch panel gives you the power to navigate menus and more with ease, directly from the device.
  • Clear Picture: See every detail of your favorite movies, shows, games, and more in remarkable clarity with Apollo’s 200 ANSI lumen DLP lamp and expansive 100” image.
  • Enhanced Playtime: Apollo delivers 4 hours of video playtime one a single charge, enough for a midnight Netflix binge.
  • Android 7.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Apollo without the need to connect additional devices.
  • Note: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Apollo to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Apollo is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $379.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

What are your thoughts on Nebula’s first projector with an interactive touch panel? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

7 Likes

Sounds pretty neat! Can’t wait to read some reviews :grin:

3 Likes

Looks very promising! :blush:

2 Likes

Interactive touch pane projector sounds interesting.

But why the OS is on version Android 7, why not Android 9 Pie?

3 Likes

I dig it, but i wish the lumen output was higher. Im really hoping they can make a projector with at least 500Ansi lumen, although 800 Ansi Lumen would be jut about perfect

3 Likes

@Insider I really hope you are part of the payroll by now :joy:

1 Like

No, I honestly do not think I would want to work for Anker. :joy:

3 Likes

Too bad they are not pictures available yet. The interactive touch panel makes it very interesting. Looking forward to future reviews

1 Like

Up at the top, hit the “select to view” to see an image :wink:

4 Likes

Lol I totally missed it! :rofl:

What @TechMan said.

Just trying out one of the new forum features! :wink:

2 Likes

Yea I was able to see it. I’ll make sure to read more carefully next time

1 Like

pretty interesting, will be cool to see more about it

1 Like

Now available on Amazon US at $379.99 , stock due 22nd Sept 2019

@Insider

2 Likes

Thanks @ndalby. I have updated the original post.

Pretty sure the price has gone up by $30, so I advise those interested to wait for a discount.

How do you type? That’s my gripe with Mars Original.

1 Like

The Nebula app or a BT keyboard should see you right…

1 Like