Up to 33% OFF Wireless Chargers | Perfect for Desktop Video Calling

Up to 33% OFF Wireless Chargers | Perfect for Desktop Video Calling

Hey, Anker fans!

How’s WFH treating you? Are your bosses getting on your nerves, calling you at all hours, filling up your inbox with useless information? Us too (hope my boss doesn’t read this).

It’s even more difficult when you don’t have a proper office setup. Getting a call from your boss while you’re in your bedroom means having to angle the phone so that they can’t see the pile of dirty socks behind you. We feel your pain, and we’ve come to help.

With our wireless charging stands, you not only get a continuous charge while you’re taking a video call, but the added stability of the stand lets you look your best, and avoid any embarrassing piles of underwear creeping into shot.

And they’re not just great for video calls. You can easily unlock your phone via facial recognition to check your messages, read the latest news updates, watch a bit of YouTube, and more—all without having to lift your phone off the stand. And if you need to make a call, there’s no wire to unplug. Just pick your phone up and put it back down when you’re finished. It’s that simple.

As if all of that wasn’t awesome enough already, you can pick up one of our wireless charging stands today for up to 33% off. Plus we’ve got extra deals on wireless charging pads, stations, and car mounts too.

Click here now to grab yourself a bargain!

Power On!

6 Likes

I already have Anker Wireless Charger stand and sits on my desk :grin:

Nice idea and writeup

I left my Anker wireless charging stand at the office! :sob: I should go get it…

Great deals on the chargers :+1:

Great discount! :ok_hand:

Some decent discounts to be had.
Although not so much here in the UK.

Just paid full price for the PowerWave QI 10w Stand.

@AnkerOfficial May be Anker could create a Wireless Charging Stand with a Built-in WebCam … it suits the title more

1 Like

Haha, great idea!

1 Like

Thanks but the link goes to a 404 page and says “Doh! 404!”

It might have been some temporary internet connecting issue.
I’ve tried to click it several times, and it worked okay on my side.
Could you click it again and see what it says? @Dez_S
Thanks!

2 Likes

Tried it, seems to be working fine for me

Thank you! @Shenoy

2 Likes

Great concept!