Unable to Connect my Eufy RoboVac 25C to my Smartphone/Wi-Fi

After a bit of fiddling around with the vacuum (taking it apart, putting it back together) it suddenly works and connects to the wi-fi with no issues!

1 Like

@legomasterman22

Thought you didn’t have 2.4 :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: glad you got everything working. We’ll be here if you have any more questions about your RoboVac or anything tech related.

Well, mine is a dual band and for some reason the wi-fi wasn’t working at all. In general, the entire vacuum wasn’t working at all, at least not communicating with the remote or the buttons located on top. At first I thought it was because it’s wi-fi required, but then after confirming it isn’t wi-fi required, I decided to take it apart and see if there was a possible problem with the vacuum itself.

That’s when I found out the bumper wasn’t on correctly, the wheels weren’t able to turn properly, and once I fixed those issues, it started right up. After it started right up, the wi-fi was able to connect to my dual band router with ease. In all honesty, I technically didn’t need to make this thread, but making this allowed me to learn a lot. So thanks to all those who were taking their own time to help me figure out more than just a connection problem, but the vacuum problem itself.!

That’s absolutely fantastic news!

Glad everything worked out for you :+1:

Don’t mind about creating this thread.
As you said, you learned a lot. :wink:

Great you fixed it.

I created an account just to share my recent experience with getting my RoboVac 25C onto my wifi. I spent a few hours trying everything under the sun trying to get the robovac onto my wifi. This thread comes up first when searching for tips so in case anyone else is having issues they can try what worked for me.

Turns out there was a setting I had to change on my wifi router. I have a Calix C844G router from CenturyLink. Here are the steps:

1. Login into your routers admin menu by going to 192.168.0.1 in your browser
  2. Click on “Advanced Setup”
  3. Click “DHCP Settings” in the side bar
  4. Click “Allow Special Characters” radio button
  5. Click “Apply”

So happy this finally worked for me and I hope it works for you as well!

1 Like