UK - Nebula Max £400

This is not a new low price, it was this price with a voucher before, but then became out of stock then price up, now price down.

I have bought this but it is currently “breathing” in the Amazon locker for a day or two before I touch it.

4 Likes

Changed your mind, huh?

Yes I did change my mind, reluctantly. I still think these are bad value for money, but I also calculated all the people who I look after who will have a bad week trapped in bed, and so would like the relief of a bigger screen, and the portability. It is a response to the Pandemic.

So when I spread the justification across more people, more usage, over time, I concluded worthwhile.

It isn’t for me, its for basically about 20 people to share as they get ill, over next 6 - 12 months. Probably a couple of weeks of my use on the assumption I fall ill. As its compact, simple, portable, I can move it more often. Wiping it down between locations obviously.

I’ll then probably gift it, next year, to the best long-term candidate. I gift away most, say 80% of what I buy.

OK?

The most helpful reviews and guidance has been from @Shenoy as all of these options have been heavily reliant on online reviews. I went into the room of someone with a projector and found what I didn’t like.

If you think I’m full of s**t (suspicion) there are a few users in this community who I gifted to who can vouch for me.

1 Like

I still use the magnifying lens method when I want to project something, I’m pretty sure this is a step up from that though. Thanks for sharing!

Good decision to go for a Nebula projector :+1:

This price has been back, soon to expire. I do not recommend this projector for other than a dark room. As we get nearer to winter that will happen naturally.

Screenshot_20200805_215757

But now in August, there’s plenty of reality to see directly to not be staring at screens of fake reality. Go outdoors til its dark and then sleep! It’s daylight a sleep later and so who needs projectors in August???

I’d quite like a projector as days shorten later, October, but hopefully we then get an even lower price, or better projectors, a brightness boost, more contrast ratio.