UK Lightning deal Powerconf S3 £70

Future deal so obviously don’t know price but my guess is £70 as that was the last lowest.

Image below was the last lowest, not what this future price necessarily will be. It’s what I’d judge it by, if the future deal is higher than £70 then recommend skipping and waiting, but if less than £70 then consider snapping it up. Ponder now and so no dither during the lightning deal.

1 Like

Good start to future discounts on the S3 @professor

1 Like

Still on the fence with these as I’ve never had issues just using my Soundcore speakers…I’m guessing around £80…if it makes it south of £60 I might consider an investment for the office :wink:

1 Like

Great deal on PowerConf…

though PowerConf with the USB Dongle would be the best option than the existing PowerConf or the PowerConf S3

Dongle? I saw it on FCC. Is that purchasable yet any country? Any news on that? Worth keeping your money til the dongle available?

It’s not necessarily a good deal as it’s future. Just heads-up so folks in UK can research and think so they don’t dither when it starts.

Don’t think it is purchasable yet (or for that matter, ever will be)

1 Like

Screenshot_20201008_104348

On this occasion I guessed correctly.

So my advice is if you feel £70 is too high for you then wait, this is not particularly a good deal, it’s a different form of the discount of last week and so likely repeated.

Watch how fast this sells out, if fast then chances of a lower price soon are low, but if it’s not all claimed by the deadline, so demand is not there, then the chances of a lower price are higher next time.

2 Likes