UK customers

I see a lot of deals / giveaways that are solely for the US, I am relatively new to the community (but have bought Anker products for over 5 years now) and just wonder is there often deals that UK customers can avail from?

top right corner the magnifying glass

Type UK giveaway

https://community.anker.com/search?q=uk%20give

So apart from 6d, 8d, 11d, 12d, 13d … etc ago, we get your point.

4 Likes
                          /\
                        /    \
                          |
                          |
                          |

couldn’t have said it better!

1 Like

Brutal response :rofl:

@Oggyboy nah dude, @nigelhealy is just flexing some American muscle. :flag_us:

Hahah, nicely put :wink:

I have noticed that a lot of the giveaways are us only and now I’m kinda happy I don’t live in the UK even though I would love to visit London and do some Carspotting

USA gets by far the most deals but the USA is a much bigger economy than UK, and UK is compounded by having a specific plug.

The Power Draw always includes the UK.

1 Like

Hi @k_pug2003, welcome to the community! Yes, we will offer deals to UK fans at least twice a month. Please keep an eye out for it, this week more UK deals will come later!:grin:

@Oggyboy I don’t mind the brutal response though from @nigelhealy as it will teach me for not fully utilising the search function. @cdarienzo1 I know what “muscle” he is flexing and it ain’t his arms :joy:

But thanks for the help folks alway good to have a bit of banter when someone is new :crazy_face:

4 Likes

By the way, I like your avatar haha!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you please change your avatar @k_pug2003 it’s making me vom :mask: :joy:

@AnkerOfficial I can’t believe what I just read :point_up:

You do? How did you know it was his loving heart? :heart:

As has been said, there are deals for us UK folk. A lot of the US deals/offers are applied to us too, just need to read the T&c’s. Feel bad for those else where as they seem to get much fewer deals!

Not a united fan I take :laughing: (yes, I’ve seen your LFC avatar)…

They are a rather popular team in China, maybe we might see an Anker logo on their shirts in the near future :grin:

I left it open to others interpretation lol I had hoped it was his heart :yum:

You can vomit into the 5 champions league trophies you’s have as that all you’s lot can be boostful about :crazy_face: you may well need that :mask: with the amount of dust in your trophy room

Yes!!! They will hold quite a bit :ok_hand::joy:

Arrrrrr I remember when you were good :joy: