UK 20% Off Price of New Soundcore Icon Amazon RENEWED

Here’s a deal on a renewed Icon.
Only 2 in stock, so if this is up your street take a look.
£43.99 with a full warranty.

2 Likes

Great speaker just no LED lights lol

1 Like

Hey @ikari04warrior long time no speak.
Do you have one?

Not a full warranty, it’s the amazon renewed limited warranty (not backed by the anker / soundcore warranty).

1 Like

Nice deal!

Hey @TechMan, I hope the weekend is treating you well.

In the UK the retailer is responsible to help the customer with warranty claims with the process dictated by the Consumer Rights Act.
Other than for technical questions most manufacturers won’t deal direct with end users, so we don’t need direct contact with Anker.
Some people choose to, most go back to Amazon as I’ve done recently as the process with Amazon was more convenient for me.

We’ve had this discussion in brief previously @TechMan

I haven’t been able to be very active lately. How you’ve been?
I don’t have one but I remember seeing reviews here from great members praising it so it must be a good one.
Right now I only have a Flare+ but have my eyes on the Flare 2

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you contact anker directly, as they have a better warranty?

1 Like

Not in this instance.
I’m having intermittent problems with the 10w wireless charge stand - it doesn’t always go into Fast a Charge mode.
Support wanted it back to asses before dispatching another which is fair enough. But that would have left me without the product for a week, maybe a little more.
In my scenario I order a new one from Amazon.
On arrival and inspection I return the faulty unit back to Amazon for a refund.
No more hassle but zero downtime.

1 Like

Hey @ikari04warrior didn’t think I’ve seen you popping up for a little while.
All good with us thanks, enjoying life and keeping out of trouble :wink:

1 Like

Huh, interesting. I don’t think anker usually makes you return the item being replaced (at least in the US?). Maybe they have different policies in the UK, or maybe it’s at the specific representatives discretion.

I needed a lead replaced, and I didn’t have to return it at all. One of my friends needed their liberty air (1st gen) replaced and they weren’t made to return the faulty set.

1 Like

How are things in the city you live in? People still practicing social distancing?

1 Like

Yeah the only other problem I had was with a lead, PowerLine+ if I recall correctly, they just despatched another.
The situation is fine, it’s within their rights to want it back before replacing but using the seller this time is the better route.

Nice, good discussion… Nice to know the policies in UK for consumers

Yeah, people are quite good where we are.
In our village, and the 3 surrounding, the majority are 60+ so they are staying at home.
Tomorrow the government should announce plans to lift some of the restrictions, maybe the start of the end.

How about your town/city @ikari04warrior ?

1 Like

People here are getting more relaxed and are being careless. I had to go out earlier to get my mom a gift and a lot of people are not wearing masks, not practicing social distancing and just being dumb in general.
I’m still very careful when I have to go out and try my best to stay home.
Let’s hope we see good news soon (maybe not realistic but staying positive) related to vaccines or maybe even a cure

1 Like