Two Robovacs fighting for same charging station

Howdy,
We purchased two Robovac 35C units to use in our (2500 sq feet, open plan home. One charging station is in the dining room, the other in the living room. The app supports both units and I have named them Robovac A and Robovac B. They roam around doing there thing just fine. When it is time for them to go home and charge, they have a hard time finding the stations, but eventually do so. If both are in the same area of the house (dining room), they end up “fighting” for the same charging station. One “B” will dock first, but the other “A” then keeps trying to knock “B” out of the station, and will not go and find the other station. I have to physically pick it up and place it on the other station. Which requires me to pull the station out from under the cabinet and manually dock the robovac.
Is there a way to assign base stations to “A” and “B” so they won’t fight?
Thanks!

If there is door you should close it.
So A will clean the dining and B the living and if they have done their jobs they can not enter the same room and trying to use the same station.

Sadly, no doors, we have an open floor plan.

I don’t know of a way to force the robovacs to go to different stations since they are the same model. I would suggest contacting support and see what they have to say. If you do, please post the results so if this happens again others can be helped.