Turn any speaker (With Aux) into and AirPlay Speaker

Making Stuff Smart

I’ve just seen this video from iDownloadBlog and it shows that you can turn any speaker with an Aux socket into an AirPlay speaker by connecting it up to a [Eufy Genie] (https://www.mymemory.co.uk/anker-eufy-genie-smart-home-speaker-amazon-alexa-built-in.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-vuTutvs2gIVAtKyCh0TiAXxEAQYASABEgLlXfD_BwE)

This has really impressed me and I’ll be getting one soon and hooking it up. It’s a great way of keeping those tunes pumping while you roam around with your phone. No more dreaded dropping out when the Bluetooth range is reached :white_check_mark:

I bet there are loads of smart hacks out there for all the echo systems and devices but wondered if you know any really good ones.

Let me know in the comments below and maybe we can all find some new tricks to set up at home.

3 Likes

There was lots of good tips on this Techflow video. Need some of these Wi-Fi adaptors and strip lights so I can control them with the Eufy Genie

That is cool. Good find. :slight_smile:

I hooked up my Eufy genie in my car, paired to my phone I can do the same as those who use the Roav Viva.

I never thought to do the same with my speaker, gonna have to give that a whirl

1 Like