Troubleshooting: One side lower volume than the other

This is my second anker soundbud sport bluetooth that has the same problem: After just a few weeks of using it, the left side has gone significantly lower than the right side.

I have already checked the volume balance configuration, and it is not that.

Has anyone experienced this? I don’t think I will be able to return this to the vendor yet again, but if I could I’d surely ask for a refund.

Really disappointed with the quality of these phones.

Have you tried cleaning them? The mesh screens tend to get clogged up easily, even if you don’t think it’s clogged up give them a good cleaning with some peroxide in a qtip. With the cotton qtip head and put the peroxide on the mesh screen, let it sit for a few minutes and then if possible take an old toothbrush and brush across the screen. The peroxide will break up any earwax built up on the underside of the screen and the toothbrush will help remove it.

Alternatively you can always try and remove the mesh screen.

You can also reach out to support@Anker.com for warranty issued

1 Like

As @elmo41683 suggested I would try cleaning them out (even after a couple weeks of use, they can get build up). If you sweat a lot or have wax build up it could cause a blockage. I use mine almost daily. I work out daily and do a lot of yard work. So I get dust particles and other debris build up occasionally.

Earbuds in general get this issue over time. If cleaning doesn’t work I would contact support and give them the troubleshooting steps you have already completed.

1 Like