Thoughts on the Anker Astro E1 6700 Ultra Compact Extended battery pack

Product link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XS9RMWS/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B06XS9RMWS

Description - I am using the Anker Astro E1 6700 extended battery pack to charge iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus phones.

Packaging - The battery pack arrived in the typical Anker blue box wrapped in a sealed plastic bag. It came with the following:

Blue box with welcome card and instructions
USB charging cable
Mesh carrying bag for the battery pack.

Thoughts on the Anker E1 6700 Ultra Compact Extended Battery pack:
I use the bigger battery packs (20800 and 2100) and appreciate the smaller size that this battery comes in. I travel a lot so I don’t like to always carry a big battery pack in my pocket. This one fits in my jacket, pants, shorts, etc… If I’m using my iPhone 7 I can typically get almost 2 full charges from it if my battery is running low. I’ve read that some people only charge this once a week. I don’t find that the case for me. I have to charge it every night since I am using my phones pretty heavily for taking pictures, internet and social media.

On the battery itself, there are 4 led’s to indicate how much battery life is left. This is good so you know when to recharge the battery. My kids use this too so it helps them keep track of how much battery is left and if they need to recharge right away.

The battery pack seems to charge my phone’s fairly quick. A lot quicker than my standard iPhone wall adapters or if plugged into my computers USB port.

The battery itself is a nice glossy black. I’m not a big fan of the gloss. I prefer the matte black finish of my 20800 and 2100 batteries. Nothing wrong with it, just a personal preference. I feel the glossy black get’s fingerprints all over it so I’m constantly wiping them off (OCD).

Don’t forget Ankers worry free guarantee. I believe this particular item is warrantied for 18 months. I have 4 battery packs so far and have not had to have any replaced yet. If I did, I wouldn’t care because I know they would take good care of me.

2 Likes

I recently got one of these too. It now lives in my backpack for when we are out and about. I thought the PowerCore 10000mAh was small and light, this baby is even smaller. I use to take the PowerCore everywhere I would take my GoPro, camera gears, and electronics but I have found this size to be more convenient…especially for short trips. And it’s so darn cute! But I do agree with you about the glossy finish, I’d prefer the matte finish because I don’t like seeing all my fingerprints all over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hear ya. I have the 10000 mah as well. Bought them for my kids and those things are always in their purses. You know never know when you’ll need it.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us!:hugging: