Thoughts on new iPhone coming out?

Think it’s mentioned higher up the thread about the power brick / adapter…

1 Like

Fully agree.
I’m curious to know the battery amperage of the iPhone X and the iPhone 8 Plus. The difference in size between the two phones is huge and they have almost the same battery.

1 Like

I’ve heard that apple was able to keep the shell similar to the iphone 7 while extending battery life because they put an L-shaped battery instead of the traditional rectangular one. They did not talk about this so no one will know until the people tear about this thing

1 Like

Honestly compared to the rest of the flagship smartphone market, Apple’s iPhones are not unreasonably priced. That being said, the market is out of whack.

1 Like

Honestly these are the things I wish Apple would talk about at their keynotes.

I’m sure we have individuals with huge net worths though on this forum. :wink:

Touche…have you been contacted yet about your win?

Well it looks like it’s just gonna be an additional accessory…for a rumoured $69 (out of warranty replacement cost for the standard case)

1 Like

I agree that the market is out of whack, price wise. These new smartphones are essentially full pocket computers, so I get it, but I’d like it.

I’m actually disappointed with Tuesday’s event. I was hoping all the rumors had missed something and we would get more. The only thing out that entire event that I genuinely got excited about is the free conversion of HD to 4K in iTunes. And I don’t even have a 4K TV! lol.

All that being said, if funds were unlimited and given the chance to get an iPhone X, I would get one without a doubt. However, I’m more than satisfied with my 6S. I plan to keep this phone until it’s too slow to function or dies.

2 Likes

Same here, unless a Android phone comes along to turn my head…with specs and price

1 Like

I’ve been an iPhone user since day one, so it would have to be a pretty incredible Android phone to get my attention. I honestly loved my iPhone 4. I only upgraded to the 6S because I needed something with more storage. 16GB doesn’t quite cut it these days. The 4 still works great though. My daughter uses it as an iPod.

Perfect, I don’t need a second pair

I switched from an iphone 6s to a Moto Z2 force Edition in August, and I haven’t missed the iphone very much. Considering I paid $300 for the phone and got a free a projector mod, I’m quite happy not to be buying the overpriced iphone anymore.

By the way, DID ANYONE NOTICE THE FACE RECOGNITION DIDN’T WORK DURING THE KEYNOTE? :joy::laughing:

The only thing that really changed the game in the most recent announcement was not related to the iPhone - to my eyes, the apple watch series 3 with it’s independent virtual SIM card was the big announcement. That’s a big step forward, but not enough to convince me to rejoin the iCult.

Sure have. ETA of Monday for the deposit. :grin:

I lost four iPhones within 3 months in the last year…Apple grabbed my money…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh my god, with $2000, you can buy an all-new iPhone X.:joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha @AnkerOfficial should pay more attention to your iPhone! :joy:

I didn’t know this! Where did you read it? It’s just a rip off … not to mention adapters for the new macbook pro, but that’s another story.

Covered here;

1 Like

Thanks. I was very confident in the potential of lightning cable…

But is this a rumor or an official news?