This Little Light of Mine | eufy Lumos

One of the easiest ways to begin your smart home journey is by making the switch to intelligent lightning. From brightening up the party to setting a relaxing mood, eufy Lumos smart bulbs shed new light on the exciting possibilities of the smart home.

With easy-to-navigate eufy app controls, you can set the perfect ambience, or oscillate between over 16 million colors. You can also program custom schedules, and make your home’s lighting follow your daily routine.

eufy Lumos bulbs are smart enough to integrate with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, allowing for total voice control. Don’t “clap on” or “clap off.” What are we, sea lions at the circus? Just say the word, and let there be light!

What’s your favorite feature of smart bulbs? Enlighten us below!

4 Likes

I like being able to change and set the color or in “mood” via the app.

1 Like

Lots of cool features but the best has to be the ability to control from your phone and changing colours/brightness without having to move.

Some motion sensors would be great too.

1 Like

I’m not afraid to go out and forget to turn off the lights.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Smart bulbs are not something I’ve yet to jump into but I must say the ability to change colour to set the mood or voice command when I’m too cosy to get out of bed to turn the light off sounds brill :grin: :thumbsup:

1 Like

For me, with my Philips Hue bulbs it’s the ability to be able to set a certain lighting mood in a split second with just one tap of the widget on my iPhone or simply asking Alexa to do it for me.

Setting the lights to relax and listening to a bit of Marvin Gaye is a great way to relax and unwind.

1 Like

Can have party at home with that colorful light!:smile:

1 Like

I love being able to say “Alexa, turn off the downstairs” as I’m heading to bed and having all the lights on the 1st floor turned off!

1 Like

The only problem I have is the light becomes offline when the switch is off, thus no control

That’s the same with any light switch. You have to get used to leaving them on. Plus, sometimes you enter a room and do not have your phone. So can turn the switch off and on again to get the light(s) on :thumbsup:

1 Like

Same psychological effect as the blue light in flight cabins. Ah, reminiscent to earlier psychology course… the effect of colors :slight_smile:

My Amazon Echo is ready to command some intelligent bulbs! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, I must admit, this had me chuckling. I can actually picture it too. Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: But I must admit, I am one of those that have not dived into the “smart home” trend.

2 Likes

Nice looking light.

My favorite features are the ability to change the colors to match the mood, as well as setting schedules to turn On and Off the lights from anywhere in the world with an Internet connected app.