This IS The New Anker 3.0 Packaging! (Update)

This looks like a good travel package with the pillow, charge cable, earbuds, what’s in the box? Maybe an E reader

2 Likes

I think it is a pack of gifts … maybe a small speaker and portable charger

3 Likes

I really like the fact that Anker is eco-conscious with their packaging. That being said the amount of ink being used on this particular package I believe is unnecessary. Both in the increased cost to the manufacturer which in turn they pass the price however slight that may be along to the customer and increased waste Since 99% of packaging ends up in a landfill anyway I believe the same upscale presentation effects can be reached with plain textured cardboard and bio Inks.

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Landfill? What the !*&$

Is that why my office is so full

l

2 Likes

I think that’s just an ad

Nice collection of boxes you have there :joy: are you building a fort made out of Anker boxes? I hold on to the boxes for a while too then eventually recycle them when I realize they are completely useless. @AnkerOfficial please pioneer items wrapped in biodegradable plastic others will follow. I really appreciate Ankers minimal packaging but let’s take it one step further.

that would actually be really cool

Have a look at some of the photos in this past photo contest and you will see where I am going with saving my boxes. If all else fails a fort would be pretty cool if I get enough from @AnkerOfficial :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Are you sure biodegradable plastics are as effective as cardboard for making forts? Shelter is a basic human need, and what if Anker is trying to provide that. (?) Also, would biodegradable plastics be cheaper than what Anker’s current setup? If not, we’re essentially taking a slight step forward but a bigger step back (for most of us anyway).

BUT, if we’re talking about forts for the homeless like here in NYC I think cardboard is great for the summer but what about the winter? plastic outer cover for water RESISTANCE like the Soundcore 2?

I think would need to help Anker rethink their go green strategy. lol

Hahaha, you are right, it’s a good gift pack for travel! Wearing earbuds and take the pillow on the flight, you will have a comfortable journey!:hugging:

It should be the new standard :slight_smile: I like it!

I really like that packaging to be honest. Even if it is a gift pack, it is showing the “fun side” of Anker with the doodles.

2 Likes

You guys can attend the campaign on Facebook, to win this awesome gift!

1 Like

See the official new packaging here!

1 Like

I personally liked the old box better, this packaging has too much white. Maybe the drawings can be done in their sky blue color instead of grey/black (hard to see).

2 Likes

I also think I liked the old packaging better! Simplicity!

1 Like

I prefer the old packaging too. I just love that blue. And of course, the simplicity of it.

1 Like

Of course!! Looks really cool :smile:

1 Like