The Weird and Wonderful Christmas Song Contest!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful time and get to spend lots of time with family x

This is my favourite Christmas song. Chris Rea - Driving home for Christmas.
Christmas is always busy for my wife who tends to do most of the shopping and the kids are excited (of course) as the big day get closer but I can’t seem to relax until I leave work for the me final time before Santa arrives.

It just feels magical and I love that I can then spend time with my girls and get excited with them.
Plus, it’s a tune :slight_smile: #Enjoy

Jingle bells rock by bobby helms… my 5 year old loves singing this song and i love to see her sing this song. There is always that innocent smile on her face when she sings it and it makes every holiday season special for the family. :slight_smile:

I love the thought of fun and traditional Christmas Songs.

However, we at work take this to a different level. 5 of us select 3 Christmas songs every week, when that song is played on the radio at work, that person gets a point. At the end of the week, the person that has the most points wins a prize. (A small token prize.)

Each week we draft a new team of songs with only one hold over. Fantasy Christmas Songs if you will.

It’s great fun and keeps everyone listening and in the spirit of Christmas.

Skillet

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs. It’s not very well known, but it should be! I love the playfulness of the song and the video. It just makes me feel good and puts me in the Christmas mood. Dave Barnes’ Very Merry Christmas Album is sure to become a classic…for me at least!

So these 2 songs are the ones that first popped into my head. For me these 2 songs brings back memories of when I was a child so it’s when I truly start to feel festive.

#AnkerChristmasCarol

First is …

Second is …

And for the Gits and Shiggles…

Not forgetting these…

1 Like

The Chipmunks Christmas song reminds me of when I was a kid. I would laugh when I heard this. Made me happy. https://youtu.be/wdN_8OlJGs0

Ariana Grande. Ari has helped me through everything, good times and bad. This song, just like all her other songs mean so much to me! Santa Tell Me is a hit and my fav!

Dominic the Donkey reminds me of time at Best Buy - our GM would play it over our employee radios. It was a blast. It’s a different type of Christmas song… not one of the classics.

https://open.spotify.com/album/1axnQVIWnDP3wMdrDLrzgt

That’s brilliantly funny :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @TechMan! I have a unique way with words :wink:

I enjoy the dreamy voice of Karen Carpenter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5c-KmxqQw

Of all the songs, this one really gets me in the spirit of things…

STOP THE CALVARY, JONA LEWIS

1 Like

"Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree" :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::dancer: This sound is cheerful and makes me feel excited for the holidays

Oh gosh! The only song I don’t like!!!

One of our family favorites!!!

Dominick The Donkey!

I heard that for the first time last year or the year before. Quite an interesting song :joy:

What’s more “Weird” and “Wonderful” than “O, Holy Night” by Cartman and a 7 year old!

This brings me back to my childhood as we would sing christmas carols after all the adults had too much egg nog. This is and always will be my favorite song! Cheers :slight_smile:

“WEIRD”

“WONDERFUL” (Do yourself a favor and listen to this, not the cartman one :joy: )

but its in your head right now :wink:

1 Like

This song is ridiculous and makes me smile…

Is there a limit to quantity of entries?
@AnkerOfficial ?