The Soundcore flare ranks 3rd amongst higher end speakers

The Soundcore Flare is proven so far, by many member to be a great speaker. Of course some would say we are biased since we all love Anker…but that couldnt be far from the truth. The Wired tested out a bunch of speakers ranging from cheap to the high end of almost 400 dollars, so how well does the flare stack up to them? High enough to get 3rd place, which given the price is enough for me to call it number 1. The fact that two of these can be paired together makes it a win win over all other speakers tested as well.

Let us know your thoughts on this 3rd place ranking from a well on now tech site.

9 Likes

Nice to see Anker making headlines again, with it’s price tag compared to the others I would say it would a be No1 choice for most :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Awesome news. Those UE Booms are awesome mind

1 Like

Agreed, it is number 1 to me based on price solely alone. All other aspects like the dual pairing make it a no brainer

3 Likes

We have a UE Boom mini, and while it’s great. It had been replaced by my mini 2, since those also dual pair I have them set up in the garage for early morning coffee sit down and the flares are used poolside

3 Likes

I’m not surprised at all I love my set of Flares. Congrats Anker. Ive said it before but I can’t wait for the Flare+

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for posting, @elmo41683!

2 Likes

Great news for Anker :grin: thanks for sharing @elmo41683

2 Likes

I love my flare. It is an amazing speaker and I’m excited for the Flare+!!

2 Likes