The Smart Home

I was a lucky boy today and won this lovely indoor security camera and it got me thinking about Eufy.

Eufy have made some very nice lamps and robo vacs etc and are now entering the smart home arena with the Eufy Genie, Lumos Bulbs and Smart Scale.

Will you be branching out in to the security world.
You already make cameras for Cars (Dashcam) so it looks like a viable option.

I love the Ring Door bell with the camera so you can see who is knocking your door. I’d love a nest type outdoor camera too.

What security products do you think Eufy or Anker could make well?

4 Likes

I personally would like to see Anker/Eufy look into home security cameras again. I liked the AnkerCam, but it required a separate app. Perhaps a future solution could integrate with the EufyHome app or other smarthome solutions such as SmartThings, Wink, Amazon Show, etc.

1 Like

Oooooh I didn’t know about the AnkerCam (where was I???)

Yeah, smart products defo need to work from 1 app ideally or at least be compatible with HomeKit or other lesser brand alternatives :grin:

1 Like

Domie and Eufy may be looking into these things.

Domie
Vacuum cleaners; robotic cleaners, namely, robotic vacuum cleaners, robotic window cleaning machines, robotic floor cleaning machines, robotic carpet cleaning machines; steam mop; electric food blender; electric juicers; electric coffee grinders; electric food processors
electric irons
Webcams; IP (internet protocol) cameras; sports cameras; electric doorbells in the nature of video door bells; thermostats; carbon monoxide detectors; video projectors; cube camera; pan/tilt camera; smoke detectors; baby monitors; battery camera; fisheye camera; outdoor camera; fire alarms; electric door/window sensors; electric motion sensors; electric flood sensors
LED lamps; lights in the nature of LED lighting fixtures; oil diffuser, namely, aroma diffuser; humidifier; garment steamers, namely, fabric steamers; air purifier; electric coffee machines in the nature of coffee makers, espresso machines, percolators, moka pots, and capsule coffee machines; electric water bath cookers in the nature of sous vide immersion circulator cookers; cooking ovens in the nature of sous vide water ovens; dehumidifier

Eufy
Electric door bells; thermometers not for medical use; electronic smart scales; light switches; smart plugs; wireless network devices and wireless routers
Thermometers for medical purposes; pulse oximeters; meters for measuring, apparatus for monitoring and apparatus for testing blood glucose; blood pressure monitors

(trademarks descriptions)

2 Likes

You mentioned sport cameras…I am extremely interested in this as my son plays sports and is always wanting to use my GoPro to record footage of them playing

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial
Is there an estimated release date for Domie?

Never heard any news about Domie… but Eufy does have plan to join the security world!:grin:

2 Likes

A lot of the Domie stuff listed is covered under the Eufy branding (vacuums / home products). Perhaps ‘Domie’ is just a name reserve for future product category expansions, either that or it just lost out to Eufy as a not so favourable name :grin:

1 Like

This is awesome!