The Rise of the Hybrid | PowerCore+ 19000 PD

That will be HYBRID 2.0 :v:

3 Likes

@Ice1 @dicejedi

• hybrid should have built in storage and/or micro SD slot
  • hybrid should have no built in storage or micro SD slot

0 voters

2 Likes

Now this is what you call innovation! Great work Anker!:facepunch: Hope to see more products like this​:eyes:

Ohh thanks cool I like what you’ve done their​:grinning::grinning::+1:

@Anjou1888: how did you do that? I have seen you using voting more often since you find it :eyes:

So basically the [] [] thing start and end the poll. Each - is another choice. You have to put a space between the - and the choice.

3 Likes

Good, learnt something new today, thanks buddy! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Anker! sweet deal

1 Like

It looks awesome, but at this moment I don’t see how I could take advantage of this device.

1 Like

Looks cool but that price tag…

1 Like

Great option for new laptops that need on the go power and expansion USB ports.

2 Likes

:clap::raised_hands: :sunglasses::heart_eyes::relieved: Genius idea Anker! Wish more companies would start doing this. Will Canada get this as well?

Innovation. Great.

Combining features. Great.

Price. Hmmm. :neutral_face:

I buy / recommend technology for many people, and the Fusion 5000, of which I have a love/hate relationship, I just found myself buying it for people as it met their needs so well. It found itself passing the “just enough”. “Just enough mAh” of a full phone recharge, “just enough” ports of 2, “just enough” simplicity of one item and its all you need.

These other fusion items, well it is challenging, hard to be in Anker’s shoes, but is it “just enough”?

1 Like

Well, it’s good and bad. For example, smartphones, they killed bunch of other great devices. Combined with several other features. With a price tag ofcourse and taking family time away.

Amazing idea but to be honest being that its called a hybrid I would expect more features especially for the price. Also Honestly why wouldnt you offer this at a much higher mAh? I have a much higher one from you guys that I LOVE and use all the time but even brand new it was a third of this price. To top it off the majority of the population cant afford this cost. Id love to test it but no way I m spending that much and trust me I am completely faithful to Anker.

1 Like

I was reading an article about that mobiles:
I saw two issues.
Not good for kids, reducing their sense for reality and keep them in a kind of “artificial world”.
And ALL of these young consumers will get short-sighted pretty soon.

Lets spend money in shares of manufacturers of eye glasses and lenses.

1 Like

Well said @Chiquinho :clap:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. My only comment is that to be fair to companies its not there responsibility to watch out for kids in this manner. I do believe that companies need to be conscious of what they put out but its the parents that need to pay attention to there children and not let them on devices all day as a cheap babysitter. Kudos on the great comment. I think its important that all of us as a community remind others of there responsibilities because if we don t it will be mass chaos…

2 Likes

Exactly. Its a question how you educate your kids.

Parents had to be a model function.
If they are playing around the whole day with their devices, what else the children will do.
If parents dont cook just warm up stuff in the microwave and tell their kids this is “haute cuisine”, they will never learn what healthy and tasty food is.

1 Like

I baked my first cake at 5 years old. Eventually going on to work as an industrial chef… Cooking g for 300-500 three times a day. It was the local nutty farm (physcriatric unit). I cooked the food for the patients, but mostly for the nurses in the staff canteen.

I worked as a cook many times, but for large batches rather than a restaurant. One christmas while living in a hostel, I cooked the full christmas dinner for 40 people, and all the trimmings (bacon wrapped cocktail sausages, Yorkshire puddings, sausage meat stuffing balls, etc) while having a broken wrist with plaster cast on my hand.

I am both surprised at people who can’t boil an egg, and annoyed the parents didn’t teach them.

Even tho, both myself and my fiancée both still cook n prepare food, rather than just “ping ping” food. It can be hard work some days, as we’re both disabled, but we don’t believe in just easy lazy food.

1 Like