The power is down at CES 2018

Does anyone there have an Anker Flashlight? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Such a shame but apparently at a good time since the article states it saved them :joy: they have it all too good haha

All the Powerhouse’s and PowerCore’s will keep them going for a while :ok_hand::joy:

2 Likes

LOL.! Anker is like, “we got you covered.” :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ha ha ha… good thing Anker is there!

1 Like

Wish I would’ve been there! I would’ve had my Anker Powerbank too! Glad everything is up and running again.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
We can light up your world!!!

7 Likes

What is funny is the range of products thst Anker sells is enough to get by, completely: flashlights, charging cables, portable battery backs, etc.

It’s almost as if you were expecting the power to go out!

:joy::joy::joy: That’s hilarious!!

CES 2018: Longer-lasting gadgets showcased - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42644521

Odd that Anker didn’t make a play here. I just did, for me, a typical business trip and I had a Powercore 10000, LC40, Powerport 4, Slim+ and kept my phone and tablet going as I moved around.

The 10000 can get me through the worst situations.

Which product is that on the picture? Looks like a smaller version of the PowerHouse, but I can’t find it anywhere!

Wait, I think I found it:

It’s a brand new product, apparently, a lighter and cheaper PowerHouse, announced at the CES but not yet in the market. Is that right, @AnkerOfficial?

1 Like

Yes and it’s one you see here

1 Like

I see a few here defending Anker Powerhouse

2 Likes

It looks cute and useful and I want one! Seems the perfect size for a camping trip.

Do you know what device is the white one the guy picks up at about 1m30? The lonely port he shows on one side looks like an HDMI, but I can’t imagine why.

P.S.: It’s at the same time interesting and weird seeing a Roav Viva plugged into the Anker PowerHouse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Too little info. Ports don’t look USB-C to my eyes. So implies not a USB-PD hub.

Annoyed with Anker they will say to someone in Vegas who walks up, and not say here. Disrespect of the community.

I think it solves a problem which can be solved better. Given the $.

I do camp, have done for 35 years. I’d rather carry a Powercore 10000, a Powerport 2, Solar 21W, a small tablet and shrink my needs to fit in the $10-$60 products which exist.

1 Like

I saw this also, so funny :smile:

1 Like

Yes, the Powerhouse 200 is not yet on the market. It just had its first debut on CES. :grin:

1 Like

Believe it is a USB / USB-C hub with PD…the HDMI looking shape looks like the end of a fold out section (you can just make out the the edge down the side), possibly a fold out foot/stand?

Edit;

Can see a better image here on @elmo41683 post here ;

Figure 8 power cable input with USB-C and USB-A output…

1 Like

Any chance it might make it outside the US for sale when / if it’s released?

1 Like