The Next Generation: Charging Forward

The powercore series power banks are honestly the best banks I’ve seen in the market, both practicality, functionality, and design. The unit is wide enough to comfortably fit in my pocket without bulging out too much making it too uncomfortable. Looking forward to taking a look at it when it comes out!

2 Likes

They have been released!

Anker PowerCore II 10000, Ultra-Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger, Upgraded PowerIQ 2.0 (up to 18W Output), Fast Charge for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MH1434/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_cKBZzb1E5VJX2

Anker PowerCore II 20000, High Capacity Portable Charger with Dual USB Ports, Upgraded PowerIQ 2.0 (up to 18W Output) Power Bank, Fast Charging for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LQ81QR0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_xKBZzb77XTXWJ

Thank you for liking our products! As @joshuad11 recommend, you can buy it on Amazon now!!!:grinning:

1 Like

This is an amazing product. i’ve bought the first model and it’s a pro. Really recommend to buy this if you need a high-quality portable charger.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting people know this! Many thanks!:grin:

1 Like

Great stuff Anker!

My co-workers used my PowerCore II 20000 last night and was amazed at how quick it charged his phone, he asked what brand it was and then promptly ordered one on Amazon and threw his current one away.

4 Likes

Hello, I had an email yesterday about this giveaway in the UK. Since then I’ve had 2 people sign up and link their social media using my refer link bit it still says 0 referrals? Can anyone shed some light? thank you! It looks awesome btw!

You could also invite him to join the community!:laughing: There are awesome campaigns every week!:sunglasses:

Did your friend ever sign up on Anker website?

They did using the facebook sign in but they didnt count as a referral, I got them to retry using Google+ which worked. This was done on a desktop rather than mobile, I will try another friend via facebook sign up and see how that goes.

A refresh is always good. Will you be updating your wall outlets as well?

1 Like

Ok so I’m just coming across this. The PowerCore II’s PIQ2 port is labeled as 18W, whereas the newer Speed 20000 says it’s QC3 port is 24W. What’s up with this?!

Wow! This new design is really fancy. It screams quality in my opinion.

QC3 is 18W

So Amazon error is my vote.

1 Like

PowerCore II 10000 is now available in white.

What PowerCore II has Power Delivery?

Hmmm… So PowerIQ 2.0 is not backwards compatible with QC 2.0 unlike QC 3.0? :confused: