The Joys Of More Battery Life

External battery is becoming a basic human need

Totally agree!

A portable battery has become just as necessary as a case for your phone. I was on a flight 2 days ago and the person’s phone sitting next to me needed a charge. I pulled a portable battery out and bamb, charged phone. Now a portable battery that plugs into the wall? Genius.
I have about 5 batteries of different sizes from a few thousand to 15,000 milli amp hours.

Well I’d say it is even deeper hierarchy.

• Having a device’s internal battery life long enough to cope for 80% of your typical day so its one device no cables no worries for most days
  • For the other 20% of days, having an external battery so you can get through the day without plugging in statically to mains as mains binds you to a spot
  • If that time you are bound to mains happens to be for short time (so not overnight) then you want to recharge the devices and the battery you drained fast, so then its a high wattage output PSU, like a Powerport2/4/5.

In this manner then you are mobile, untethered and when you do tether you can make use of short times.

What I do is I act defensively proactive, if I’m not moving, I’m sat down, if I’m near mains I’ll plug in begin recharging, so to maintain maximum freedom of unknown next hours. If not near mains then I’ll connect battery.

The worst situation is moving with a chain of device with battery, can end badly with cable pulling hard and bending something.

I like the “Basic Human Needs” chart haha!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Ahh the twitching and addiction of smart phones and battery life. :slight_smile:

Anker makes the best charging products that I have ever used!

I keep an Anker Battery Pack in my car and also in my work bag. Never know when you are going to need it and only one brand I trust! Great cables too!

I love quick chargers

1 Like

I’ve been satisfied but not overwhelmed by the charger I purchased for my family. It is nice having the capacity but when it takes forever to charge, I’m unsure if the benefits (large capacity) are worth it.

Anker makes the best charging products that I have ever used!

(:slight_smile:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I own two Anker Batteries that have aided me many times when I needed some extra battery juice. I’ve never had a problem with any of their products. Thanks for awesome batteries!

I own two Anker battery chargers. One is the 26800 power core and the other is the smaller (looks like the lipstick). Both are well made. My wife uses the 26800 PowerCore and she loves it. She can go for days charging her iPhone 6 Plus.

Owning my PowerCore 5000 literally reduced my stress, if it wasn’t for my portable charger I would be constantly worrying over my dead phone and missed calls and texts.

it’s easy: every human love it!

A battery is so important these days as you use your phone for everything. Its extremely necessary when you are abroad and use it for traveling about etc.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.