The device temperature Is too high

Hello everyone. Im having trouble with my Nebula Projector. It starts normally but after a couple of minutes it always shows this notice**:“The device temperature is too high, 10 seconds after the automatic shutdown”.** Ambient temperature is 27c so its not a hot environment. Turn on A/C just to check if room temperature was the issue and same result. How can I fix this?

Thanks a lot.

I would call the service.
Or do a reset.
May be you find the way to do such here at the forum.

Agree with chiquinho here. Barring a unit defect, you can ensure any vents are free from obstruction as well as make sure you arent in a more enclosed space (regardless of outside temp, if the space the device is located is decently insulated it could could generate a thermal runaway). If neither pan out, i would suggest @AnkerSupport is your next contact. Would also not run it much until this is resolved to avoid a complete break.

Always place this sort of device on a solid base, that has no fluff on it, such as a table or wooded desk etc.

Always make sure you’re allowing 2to3 inch clearance all the way around for ventilation.

Finally always use the suggested power adaptor, such as Anker or the included one.

If using like this, and the vents are clean n dust free, then definitely contact support…

support@seenebula.com

Quote place you purchased this from, and order number or photo of receipt.
The serial number
The reason your contacting the team.

I hate they take care of this issue. Sucks you can’t fully enjoy your Nebula projector

Thanks Guys, I will write them, im not sure what can be done directly with Anker as this unit is a bit more than a year old, I hope they would be kind enough to point out what the issue is and how to fix it, I will try to keep this post updated if anyone else comes across this problem.

Have a great week end guys.

1 Like

What model of the projector is this?
Or is it all Nebula Projectors?

So, situation it has gotten worse actually, cant keep the projector on for more than 3 minutes, this is a big disappointment, as expensive this product is.

Ive checked everything so far, the device is well ventilated, the fan is running, did a factory reset for the software and it sill is shutting down due to high temperature, i have the AC on the room and ambient temperature is around 23c, which is fresh

Wrote down to anker but haven’t got any reply yet. If anyone around here know a fix i will really really appreciate it

Thanks a lot in advance.

Oh, there are always some problems with this technique. Well, at least some men know about that and can repair what’s broken. But we women, have to call special services to fix it… If I were you ,I’d better call the aircon servicing. Once, I had a problem with the air conditioner display.
I googled and decided that I can fix it myself according to reviews on threads about air conditioners. Well, I made it worse and nearly broke my AC. Fortunately, I called the service in time, the aircon services guys https://www.socool.sg/ were very surprised when they saw the settings of my air conditioner. They said that I could thus burn the cooling system. Therefore, as my experience shows, it is better not to play with the technique, if you do not understand it, as I don’t.