The Critics Have Their Say on eufy Security

I have a lot of home security products. I love your products but never tried the home security. I’d be curious about people’s experience

I really have to agree. I came into Eufy recently and was excited about these reviews, however it has not taken me long to realise I am have been caught short.

The camera only picks up people leaving the shot, (3 second delay) so pretty much useless on identifying people and when I start looking at other cameras, they have IFTTT (which was promised), integration into Smartthings, 3 second play back and all these other features.

I came to this forum and see everyone is saying the same thing… with the response from Anker…

“Oh we really appreciate your feedback and will pass on to the engineers for them to prioritise… thanks for your support!”

Are you kidding, are you guys scared of these engineers or something? Do you even work in the same building? Who is showing any leadership at this company.

From coming newly into the Eufy world, it is clear they are over their heads, have over promised and under delivered and leaving the poor forum moderators to cop the flak. I will be returning my cameras this weekend and going to Arlo or Nest.

Just my honest observations.

1 Like

Hopefully the newer version would be full of features missing to date… Eufy would improve, I believe…

Added homekit support, removed fast charging, removed replaceable upgradable micro SD card, no mention on other features so guess that’s the only differences

Eufycam 2 I think will be a flop, why add support for apple and remove other features?

It really seems as if they don’t know what they are doing & I think reviewers know it, look up camera comparison or best cameras 2019, no mention of Eufy / Anker

The doorbell did get in one comparison I saw but lost out to nest (a 1080 doorbell with a subscription)

Hopefully they don’t forget about us, eufycam and eufycam E models.

Think they did that months ago, probably when the eufycam 2 kicked off

1 Like