The Community Christmas Countdown | Decoration Contest

Just a few gifts :tongue:

My Christmas tree looks kinda boring but oh well

2 Likes

Received this card from my godparents and thought it would make a nice decoration. At first, I considered just framing it to hang on the wall, but figured an ornament would be better so I carefully pulled Mickey off, glued the bow back on the box and a ribbon to the back, and hung him on the old ceramic tree Mom had painted years ago since I didn’t put up a real tree this year.

3 Likes

Christmas is all about the smiles from your familiy

Terry Rotheisler

1 Like

Anker tree, Lol…!:smile:

May your home be filled with joy and love!:heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

This Robovac looks so cute!:grinning:

2 Likes

Oh! Looks very nice! I really hope this can be my home.:joy:

1 Like

So cool! Did he drive the car to the streets?:joy:

Since I do not want to get up yet I’nfear they will hear me(the 6 lil children waiting to hear anything that means dad and myself are awake so that way they can get up and open gifts lol. Deal was this year not getting up before 7:30 at 7:30 if we aren’t awake they can wake us and we start to open unless we get up before then in that case they can get up too lol and I’m just not ready for it) so I can’t take photos of decor ATM but will update once I am up but til then I wanted to upload my favorite Christmas decoration to me (we had it made into cards that we have over fireplace as decor and into ornaments we sent to family plus have on our tree and made on to a serving dish with Christmas theme on it also so definitely consider it decor) the only thing I wish is all my babies were in it but the oldest said they weren’t taking pictures then they refused my 3yr old freaked out and I wasn’t going to torture him by forcing him so my youngest was the only one who didn’t have no talk back thank God he can’t talk and didn’t melt down but I give credit to the fact he was asleep literally til 20 seconds before this photo I grabbed him from stroller placed him on santa lap and jumped out the way lol

I am unsure why but when I uploaded photo it didn’t upload so I’m going to post this and then reply to it with the photo lol

yes my neighbor was a part of a community event that we had a couple of days ago and dressed up as Santa Claus