The Community Christmas Countdown | Decoration Contest

Hey, fans!

Christmas Day is now less than a week away. Have you decked your halls yet? While most of us are already fully prepared for the season, it’s pretty common to find a few more boughs-of-holly in the old decoration box.

Even though we can’t crash your Christmas party in person, we’d like to take a look at how you’ve gussied up your dwelling-place for the holiday guests.

Is there a giant Frosty standing guard outside?

How have you arranged the lights and ornaments on your Christmas tree?

Do you have any quirky or unique decorations?

Toilet Santa or not, we want to see your best! Snap a picture and put it in the comments below. The most creative Christmas decor will net the relevant Anker fan a mystery box!

Time to complete the finishing touches, and let your light shine!

Rules:

1. Winners will be selected based on creativity. Comment upvotes will also be taken into consideration!
  2. Valid for residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
  3. Only entries made before 12:00 AM, PST on December 25th will be eligible.
  4. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

The winner of the last week’s post, Delicious Christmas Recipe, is @RuhRoh. The prize is a Soundcore Vortex Wireless Headset. Congratulations!

12 Likes

Congratulations on winning the delicious Christmas recipe and Vortex headphones @ruhroh​:christmas_tree::gift::santa:

4 Likes

No special deco here.
Those were made when kids were at home. :grin:

But this is a little deco for me:

Prosit to all members and 干杯 to the company!

6 Likes

Congrats to @RuhRoh on the Vortex win :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Congrats @RuhRoh :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congrats… Who?

1 Like

This is a tiny Xmas tree, or fern?
Jane decorated this for the kitchen, as our nutty cat, Molly will destroy a normal tree, plus they can be dangerous to cats… And moly is daft enough to do it!

Jane made the paper.chains, took her a while due to her rhumatoid arthritis

Front room decorations

3 Likes

Darn awesome win there @RuhRoh Jessie, nice catch.

2 Likes

Hiiidddy Ho!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial ! :heart_eyes:

I can’t believe I won! Really looking forward to the Soundcore Vortex Wireless Headset!

3 Likes

##Even on holidays 85% of my day is spent at work. This sucks so I decided to add a mini 2 foot tree to my desk. It’s not a super creative holiday decoration, but it’s something. None wants to sit in a bare cubicle on Christmas day. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Just did a small table-top tree this year. Went with browns, bronzes, golds and coppers. Works well with the copper topped console table.

2 Likes

we always go Christmas tree hunting as a family!

4 Likes

I’m embarrassed to show my lazy decorating. I will however take a picture tonight when the lights come on in attempt to win this contest with mostly pity votes.

2 Likes

Damn… Jessie @RuhRoh … thats an awesome win… congratulations buddy… you will love it.

5 Likes

3 Likes

My favorite Christmas decorations are my family’s homemade candy houses.

13 Likes

Fantastisch! :heart_eyes:

Are these pieces of sugar art ever eaten?

1 Like

Usually about a week after they are made the house’s are slowly picked apart.:grinning:<---- suger rush​:joy:

3 Likes

I like that you’ve mixed your salty and sweet here though. I see a lot of pretzels!

2 Likes