The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

Who would’ve thought it takes the z3 7 hours to charge :yum:

1 Like

You need to feed the hamster powering the wheel a bit more :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I swear with an older Power Core, my iPhone 6S Plus goes from 5% to around 100% in less than an hour! Would love to see what the newest technology would do to it.

1 Like

nice contest lets hope my guess is right lol :joy:

Great competition @AnkerOfficial :heart_eyes: I loves a good giveaway :grin:

Good liuck all and don’t forget to enter everyday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

D’oh I didn’t know we could enter everyday. Thanks gonna enter now. I’ll set an alarm so when I get home from school I can enter again

1 Like

So is this all pure guess work, cos I can’t find the answer anywhere.

The phones used so far (note 5 and Z3) are not listed as examples on the info/overview/FAQ pages. So how is anyone gonna get this right… Unless they have the phone n Powerbank combo already.

I see the image flashes… Can’t pause it tho on my phone, plus from what I think the answer is… The answer is NOT available as a guess! For me the highest number in the GUESSING BOX, doesn’t go anywhere near the time I think I need to select.

In the submit box I get a choice of 99 to 126 mins… That’s it. I know this doesn’t match any of the times, so it’s like im fixed not to win… Doesn’t matter which browser I use on my phone or even if I use desktop view.

1 Like

Most of these phones use a similar size battery, once you know the size and what the standard charging time is you could guess what a faster charge would be. Be cautious of charging times stated for quick charge or the like.

3 Likes

Tricky! But enough chances that we should all be able to get at least one correct answer in.

Yes but the software is still important. Yesterday when I informed myself about it I read a that it has an impact. So I’m not sure how much it helps to know the battery size.

If you have had anything from Anker with power iq2 and have read threads about it here…I will say it is very similar times to quick charge 2.0 but just slightly slower. So nowing the battery size and how long the phone takes to charge you can get a rough estimate :wink:

2 Likes

Is it the winner notification email?:smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Hope more people would stay in this lovely community.:grin:

1 Like

The times on the flashing banner don’t match the selection in the submit box.

Not once… The times available for the Note 5 or Z3, was the same selection 99-126 mins… That’s it

That’s all I’m getting, regardless of mobile browser or if I have “desktop” selected, it’s the same in all combos

1 Like

Yes that’s correct, just guess which one you think is closest and select that time and submit

1 Like

You’re not getting what I’m saying.

If say, the Z3 takes 280 mins to charge, but the only choice you have is 99-126 then you cannot select 280 because that’s not a choice

I understand what your saying and because it’s not an option. You would have to choose the 126 time as that’s the closest time to what it would take to charge…

2 Likes

We create the options because we want to reduce the difficulty. So that everyone can participate in the event.

2 Likes

10 Likes

:smile::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes