The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Excited to try and win a nice charger

2 Likes

Cool contest! Love the idea.

1 Like

Yes! So glad to see many countries in the eligible list. Even more to see Canada in it! :grin:

And 150 prizes, that’s a lot of chances! Well done @AnkerOfficial!

6 Likes

Thanks for the contest, I hope to win one not for me but my father…fingers crossed

2 Likes

Canada. SWEET!! :astonished::astonished::slight_smile::smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! I suspect that most of them will go to the regulars here as you can enter once per day.

3 Likes

Looking forward to hopefully getting my hands on these

2 Likes

yes It is nice that there are 150 portable charger. I would like it if it would be just the US and maybe Canada.

But so other active community members have a chance.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone :smiley: I just participated :wink:

1 Like

Great competition, really had to get my thinking head on (and get my calculator out!!!)

3 Likes

When I went to enter, I wasn’t able to select a handset.

2 Likes

It is specific for the one that they are displaying at that time. Currently Note 5.

“Each day, we’ll feature a different device that can be charged with Anker’s high-speed technology. You’ll have to guess how long it will take PowerIQ 2.0 to charge the device shown up to full capacity”

3 Likes

How do you know if you won

2 Likes

@Jack_Matthias The rules say winners will be contacted via email before February 5th. Good luck everybody I hope I win one

4 Likes

What do you mean by that? I just tried and submitted my anwer. :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck to every one in the Community.

I hope to hear some good news from you! :grin:

9 Likes

Good Luck!

3 Likes

Sweet contest! If only I paid attention in class. XD

3 Likes

Today’s Sony Z3 is an interesting one, especially as I think there was a charging speed difference between the models in Asia and Europe…wondering which one they are referring to :grin:

9 Likes

shortest charging time for sure :wink:

2 Likes