The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

I already have a PowerCore Speed 20000 so I’m not fussed about the substitute product I’m just happy to have won a prize and that a handful of active members won as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats… nothing here :frowning2: but can’t win them all :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats @nigelhealy

1 Like

No worries! We appreciate all the contests you guys put on. Thanks for the new battery! :slight_smile: I cant wait to get it.

Nope, nothing here. Chuffed for you all though guys :clap:

Would like to see some Eufy and Zolo competitions too. Be nice to see some different prizes being offered besides PowerCore’s, PowerDrive’s, SoundCore’s etc

2 Likes

Link to register said USA only, wonder if the inventory issue meant UK could not win?

Currently in UK

With my trusty Powercore

6 Likes

Sounds logical considering the known winners list but what about this?

1 Like

:blush:

Congratulations to the winners !!! :v:

Great photo of the big smoke

@nigelhealy hope you have a coat and hat as it’s not only Baltic but there’s a 99% chance of rain lol

Is there a list of the winners?

Just in case people haven’t been notified… Esp as on fb n Twitter also… Or just missed the email

Yep packed for every eventuality. However, USA has more extreme weather than UK so it’s a doddle.

I was referring to this @amangons

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial thank you for the response, appreciate all that you do for us and am very much thankful to have won. So even a 10k powercore II will be useful

@nigelhealy safe travels my friend

2 Likes

Ah, cool

I was tho wondering, like most comps, there is a FULL list of winners available.

Shame tho, as not even 10% of the winners were from the community.

The list that Anker released above consists of mostly active people in the community.

That’s the full list… Where is the rest of the 150?

We may not see a full list as they don’t always disclose those who won. In past contest if the winner has been notified via email then only they would know they won. Similar here, we just so happen to have a great communityv who reported that they won and choose to share with everyone

2 Likes

It’s not the full list.

It’s just those from the community who have said “I’ve Won” or “I’ve had an email”

1 Like

Ok. Thats all I wanted to know. Again I most certainly am content with the 10000. Thanks for letting us know.