The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

I really like this power bank, it charges my phone really fast!

1 Like

Yep, just got the email today with tracking. Should be here tomorrow

1 Like

Just got my prize in the mail this morning, it is charging right now.

6 Likes

Got mine yesterday and it’s so small! It’s in the new textured Anker packaging that feels amazing. The powerbank itself has a textured finish that makes it very grippy when you’re holding it.

Here’s a picture of the box and of the battery bank on top of an Astro E7 26800 for scale.

6 Likes

Yay, mine came today. Super happy as I have to work tonight and forgot to charge up my phone I use for music and all my bluetooth headphones are dead except my zolos. So now I can charge as I’m working and keep going.

And Omg, this thing is so tiny and cute. I cannot believe how small it is, it’s just slightly bigger than the manual/welcome guide that comes with it

6 Likes

Wow amazing! I hope for you that you can keep it for a long time and that it will not get stolen again.

1 Like

This one’s staying in my pocket and I will only charge it at home from now on

3 Likes

I received mine today also but I am giving it to my little brother. I have the 10000 slim and so does my wife.

4 Likes

Still waiting on mine, but I think my post office holds my packages hostage. :joy:

3 Likes

Nice! Just in time!

The post office has released its hostage. I now have my new charger in my possession. It’s so small compared to my 20000 mah battery. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

THis is one reason why smaller is better. Smaller = in pocket = always with you = more used and harder to steal. Personally as I have 3000 5000 6700 10000 26800, the 10000 tends to be with me in more challenging situations.

4 Likes

I always kept the 20k in my cross body bag shoulder pocket, it fit perfect there and could charge everything. Oh well I’ll get another one someday, but for now I do enjoy the 10k. I actually fell asleep with it in my pocket and didn’t even notice it

1 Like

Yeah I keep mine in my messenger bag. So it’s not a big deal cause that thing goes where I go.

Yep I rarely take the 20000 pd out,

1 Like

This is why we need 10000 PD!

1 Like

Picked up mine today. Love the size, so small and light compared to ever other power bank I owned before. Much easier to carry around. Feels nice too. Won’t be needing to carry around my other 20000 mah anymore, giving that away.:grin:

2 Likes

Just ordered my Powercore II 10k can’t wait to get it! Got that 18W of Power!

4 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

This power bank is soooo great! charges super fast! and its small

1 Like