The Cable That’s Yours For Life

The codes may have all been gobble in USA but these codes work still just fine in UK.

(taken from the Facebook page)

2 Likes

Will there be a simmilar USB C PD cable released soon? Along with a USB C PD charger for the UK?

3 Likes

The 6ft cable codes were out as of 10pm UK time but 3ft and 1ft codes were still available…

2 Likes

Nice! This is what we need!

1 Like

Got mine this afternoon! I’m a complete lightning cable snob it’s Anker or nothing for me (the best kind of snob to be :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

Got Myself 2 Already, Love It!

1 Like

According to this, the Dura series is even better than the Powerline+. Yet the 3ft Lightning Powerline+ model is only 10 cents less than the Dura? And then…the 6ft Powerline+ is $16.99 but the Dura 6ft is $12.99! What a deal, thank you Anker!!

1 Like

Those + versions come with premium cases. Also, the pure durability is not the only thing that goes into the price of the cables.

1 Like

Anker has a habit at launching new products with a time limited lower price then increase the price.

The cases they come in are of no value to me, I’d rather no case and a lower price.

1 Like

Thank you for your recommed :grin: Anker will continue to work hard !

Anker always do giveaway in surprise, so stay tuned !:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You did a very good job. I can’t wait to get one of these. I bought 2 PowerLine + cable before and I’m totally happy.

I’m looking forward to getting one of these, the cable I use in the car is always breaking. Hopefully this will be the end to my problems. Well done Anker

Got mine. Let’s see if this one can deal with the wife resting it on her belly while plugged in.
But lifetime warranty is epic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anker Produkte sind wie gewöhnlich die besten, ich benutze schon seit Anfang an anker Produkte. Dieses Kabel ist sehr qualitativ und hochwertig bearbeitet, es hält Jahre aus was bei anderen Herstellern leider nicht der Fall ist.

1 Like

Anker’s powerline II might be the last lightning cable you ever buy!:grin:

1 Like

The quality can be trusted!

1 Like

The lifetime warranty is really attractive, isn’t it ?:smile:

2 Likes